- T W E N T Y N I N E -

~ Tommys pov ~

I got caught.

While I was running I bumped into a teacher and sadly couldn't get out of the way in time meaning the rest of the day I was stuck in isolation, they had decided on suspending me but couldn't get through to Phil's phone. Thank god.

When they did get through he wasn't able to pick me up because of work so I had to stay there the whole day which was the most boring thing on the planet, I sat there staring at the black walls either side of me occasionally swinging my chair.

"How longs left?" I ask looking over to the teacher.

"Turn around Tommy, the bell will go when it's time" He told me.

"When will the bell go?"

"Turn around Tommy"

I groaned before turning around in my chair facing the wall again, I begin to hum along to part of the song Wilbur played for me in his room that one night.

"Tommy. Quiet"

I stop humming and relax in my chair trying to figure out what to do, I get out a pencil from my blazer pocket and begin drawing on the table. I was so bored.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

The bell finally rung so I stood up immediately and grabbed my bag, I left the room instantly slamming the door behind me. I walk to the entrance of the building where I met Techno yesterday.

As I arrived there I saw Wil and Techno standing there waiting for me and I could see the looks on there faces, they were smirking slightly.

Especially Techno.

"Did you have a nice work out today Tommy?" Wilbur asked while we started to walk.

"Yeah it was great" I reply sarcastically.

"How much trouble did you get in?"

"I've been suspended for a few days"

"Oh god, Phil's gonna be over the moon"

Techno chuckled slightly "Can't wait to see this when he gets home"

"Well, at least I have a few days home" I smirk while kicking a stone.

"You're gonna be bored" Techno tells me.

"No, I've got my phone and PC"

"No you won't, when I got suspended he took away my things I was bored all week and you will be too"

"Ugh, are you serious Techno?"

"Yeah"

I couldn't believe this. I've been suspended until next week and I'm going to have nothing to do the whole time, this was going to be so boring.

I was beginning to regret my choices of running away from the teacher because if I didn't maybe I wouldn't be in this predicament.

"I hate this already" I groan.

"What did you even do?" Wilbur asks.

"They some how found out about us getting out so before she took us to wherever she was taking us all I just ran down another hallway, then I just tried to hide by going up some stairs and then I saw Techno in his class so I ran again" I explain "But then I wasn't looking ahead of me and ran into a teacher who then took me to isolation"

"That's very unlucky" Wilbur sighs as I nod in agreement.