- O N E H U N D R E D & N I N E T E E N -

~ tommys pov ~

after about half an hour of driving we finally arrived and as soon as we knocked on the door they answered, another wave of nerves flushed over me as they let us in. i didn't want to be there and i had a bad feeling instantly.

"hi tommy!" lisa beamed while steve stood behind her smiling widely at me.

"hi" i waved slightly.

i hear small footsteps running across the floorboards getting closer and closer until i see two small figures standing there, kasey and nathan. they are just about the only good things about this place, i'm not very fond of lisa and steve yet and i doubt i will be.

"tommy!" kasey exclaims and runs over to hug me, instead of hugging me she sort of just clutched onto my legs so i couldn't move.

"hi kasey! how are you?" i smile.

"good! i got a new barbie doll"

"that's cool, you'll have to show me later"

"i will!"

steve clears his throat drawing my attention back to the others "shall we go in then?"

i just nod in response while looking over to puffy who is doing the same thing, she lets me in first and follows behind me as we step inside to the giant house. their house was so big compared to phil's house but that didn't make it better, there were many things better about phil's house unlike here.

as we walk up to my room i stay staring at the floor the whole time, i just wanted to go back to phil. i know i complained a lot when i was there but it's the best house i've ever been in except from my parents, i don't remember much of it but i know they were the best years of my life.

"we'll leave you here to unpack your stuff tommy, you can come town when you're ready" steve tells me.

i nod "alright, thanks"

as they leave the room i sigh, the room was good i guess. it was big and on the top floor where no one else was but that's the only positives i could get i guess.

i throw my bag off my shoulder and onto the bed, i begin to take everything out of my it starting with the clothes which i had a bit more of thanks to phil. i put them in my drawers as well as the wardrobe, it didn't take much up room in either of them but it didn't matter.

i grab my headphones and place in the drawer at the side of my bed, i don't wear often because i don't want people to look at me oddly like they have before.

after unpacking a few things like my charger and stuff i had finally finished, i didn't want to go downstairs yet so i decided to grab the rubix cube me and techno got a while ago when i first arrived and solve it. in their house it kind of just sat there doing nothing so i decided to finally try it out, it took a while but i got there eventually.

Techno

look at thisss😎

you've only just solved it?

i was busy okay?

busy doing what?

living my life

oh anyway how's the new
house? you haven't forgot
about us have u?

eh it's alright your house is
better but my rooms pretty big
im on the top floor on my own!

oh god that's not a good idea
i can't imagine all the shit
you're gonna do up there

hey im a good person! i do good
things and good things only

sure you do
didn't dad catch you smoking
a few weeks ago?

no that's lies and im going because
apparently i have to according to puffy

alright well have fun and don't
forget what i said

what did you say?

about the fights

oh yeah i'll send them all to you i never
lose🏆🏆

goodbye tommy

byeeeeee techno 👋
read 11:56 am