- O N E H U N D R E D & F O U R T Y S I X -

~ tommys pov ~

i was finally being discharged, i didn't know where i was going but i didn't care. my back was hurting a lot and i just wanted to go a day without pain in a bed that wasn't in a hospital.

i also knew that because of everything that's happened and my ribs, i'd be having quite a few weeks off of school which gave me something to look forward to it i was actually put in a good home this time.

"tommy" puffy entered the room "the doctor is just going to check over you then you're free to go, you excited to leave?"

"i'm excited to get out this bed yeah but where am i going now?"

"you'll find out later tommy, i'm sure you'll like them"

"ugh fine"

she always said that, i know i never knew who i was going on but i always wanted a name which i never received until i met them in person.

i won't lie, meeting these new people for the emergency foster is giving me a lot of anxiety. i get quite anxious whenever i go to a new house but not like this, i was afraid because of what happened recently.

i didn't want any of that to happen again, i had a break from it with phil, wilbur and techno but now i don't know where i'm going or if i'll be safe, puffy always says they've been checked out and were not going to hurt me but she's often wrong.

it's not her fault though, she's not going to know the real people. she just does the background checks as well as the house checks so if they seem fine then that's what they're deemed to be until you actually enter alone.

"tommy, the doctors here so i'll be right outside to take a phone call okay?" puffy says and i nod in response as she walks out.

"how's your chest doing tommy?" the doctor asks.

"hurts i guess" i shrug "especially when i breathe"

"that's not a surprise but you'll take about six weeks to heal so try to get some movement in by walking around the house but don't strain yourself too much"

"okay" i say "i don't do much anyway"

"that'll be great then! just make sure to get plenty of rest"

"alright" i nod.

"you're free to go, you'll need to sign out with puffy but whenever you're ready you can go and take your time"

"thanks" i reply as he leaves and puffy comes in moments later.

"are you ready to get going soon tommy? i've got some clothes for you that you can change into and i'll wait outside"

"sure" i say while grabbing the clothes off her.

she walks out the room to give me privacy of course and i close the blinds on the windows so no one could see in, i slowly get changed because it was so hard to put clothes on without my torso aching. my stupid ribs were broken and i felt useless but i didn't tell puffy that, i just let out a huff before pulling my shirt down swiftly so i can get the pain over and done with.

AUTHORS NOTE

hope you all have a good day/night
wherever you are <33