- F I F T Y F O U R -

~ Tommys pov ~

I was in my room scrolling through Instagram and decided to try find Beau on there, I remembered the last name she put on her book. I searched in Beau Lee and the first one that came up was her so I clicked on her profile and followed her before going onto messages with her.

Yoooo is this Beau from school??

Yeah hi Tommy wanna go
out in town or something?
I'm bored lol

Suree where shall we meet?

We could meet at the park not
far from school if yk where I
mean

Yeah the one with curly slide on
that estate?

Yeah that's where I live :D

Oh sick I'll just ask my foster
dad thingy and then I'll lyk

Alright byeee

Byeee

~~

I put my phone in my pocket and made my way to Phil's office, he was working from home today.

I knocked on the door and he shouted from inside "Come in Tommy!"

I step inside and head over to him "How did you know it was me?"

"Because Techno doesn't knock or come in here and Wilbur just shouts down the house most of the time"

"Oh right, well can I go out with a friend?"

"Who is it? Like Tubbo?"

"Yeah and our other friends" I lied.

"Alright just be back before eight"

"Yeah yeah" I shrug while turning around.

"I mean it Tommy, you have school tomorrow" He says in a more serious tone.

"Yes, surprisingly I know Phil stop treating me like I'm ten years old!" I reply walking out the room and heading downstairs.

"Tommy, don't raise your voice please" He followed after me.

"Whatever, I'm going out" I tell him and close the door behind me, I didn't slam it. I didn't want to lose my temper for something so small.

I head to the park which was only about five minutes away from Phil's house, when I made it there Beau was already sitting there with a puff of smoke flying above her head.

"Hi!" She waved.

"Hiya" I smile slightly still annoyed.

"What's up?"

"Phil, my foster parent is just being annoying, it's fine don't worry"

"Alright, where do you wanna go then?"

"I don't know, I found some woods the other day with a rope swing which we could go to"

"Lead the way!"

I chuckled at her enthusiasm for a rope swing as we began to walk to the woods, it wasn't that far only around ten minutes from where we were.

When we arrived at the gate for the woods I went in front of her and as she said 'lead the way', I tried to remember as much as possible from the last time I was there and was victorious. We finally came across the swing which was swinging softly from the light winds.

"What time you got to be back by the way?" I ask her.

"Uhm" She thought for a moment "My parents don't really care"

"Oh, You're lucky I have to be in at eight"

"I guess that's when I'm going back in then" She smiled "Anyway push me on this"

She jumped on the stick that was hanging from the rope and moved backwards and forwards slightly, I grabbed the sides of the stick she was sitting on and pulled it back before letting go watching as she swung backwards and forwards as we both laughed.