- O N E H U N D R E D & E I G H T -

~ wilburs pov ~

i left the room quickly and made my way upstairs before answering the call that was thankfully still ringing, i hadn't spoken to her since i was at the hospital with techno the other day so to speak to her would be a relief for me.

i answer the phone "hey love, how are you?"

"um hey wilbur, i'm good thanks" she sighed "can we meet in like person? i need to talk to you about something"

"um yeah sure, where do you wanna meet?"

"the park, you know the one round the corner"

"yeah i'll be there in a couple minutes, you okay sally? you seem a little shaken up"

"i'm not sure, just meet me now please" her voice broke at the last part.

"yeah yeah, i'll be there i'm putting my shoes on right now"

"okay bye"

"bye, love you"

she ends the call and my heart was pounding, so many thoughts were running through my brain wondering what she wanted to talk about and my mind going to the worst conclusion possible but i pushed them thoughts out my mind and made my way out of the house ignoring whatever my two brothers said to me as i left.

i zipped up my coat and did a slight jog to the park, as i got there i see a certain ginger haired girl who i called my girlfriend sitting on the bench. i open the gate and do another slight jog over to her and sitting myself next to her.

"you alright?" i ask.

"yeah um i wanted to talk to you about this the other day but you were in hospital with techno so i waited" she took a deep breath "but wow- this is really hard to tell you"

"what is it sally? no matter what it is i will stay by you" i reassured her.

"you mean it?"

"yes of course i do, i love you"

"i love you too" she replied before taking another deep breath "i'm late by a week which isn't normal for me, im guessing you see where i'm going with this?"

"yep i do" i chuckle nervously "you taken a test?"

"i did" she nodded and her voice cracked as she began to talk again "it's positive"

my heart dropped "really?"

"mhm" she nodded as i pulled her into a hug "what do we do wilbur?"

"i don't know, do you wanna keep it?"

"i don't know either, would you stay with me if i did?"

"of course i would, i'll be here with you no matter what i promise"

"thank you, now what do we do?" she weakly smiles.

i wipe the tears off her face "i'm not sure, have you told your parents yet?"

"no i wanted to tell you first and now you know and i don't know what to do"

"how far along are you?"

"i don't know, a few weeks i'm guessing"

"oh, i thought we were safe or whatever but i guess not" i joke trying to lighten the mood.

"yep i guess not" she smiles.

"we can go mine if you want? my dads not home"

"wilbur are you serious?"

"no not like that!" i exclaim "i mean he won't be there to question us on why your face is red and your eyes are puffy, plus techno could probably help us"

"what the fuck is techno gonna do?"

"i don't know but it's better if more people know to help us"

"are we gonna tell your dad?"

"i don't know, we can get some advice from techno i guess"

"alright let's go"

we both stand up and link hands while leaving the park and heading back to my house, i was panicking internally but i didn't want to panic her even more seeing as she is the person holding a baby inside her stomach.

AUTHORS NOTE

should they keep the baby?
this is literally up to you guys
because i have no clue so please
answer this otherwise i won't
even write this!