- T H I R T Y T H R E E -

~ Philzas pov ~

I reversed out of the street and turned around, it was very quiet in the car and it was quite uncomfortable. For me, anyway.

"So where did you go Tommy?" Puffy turned her head slightly.

Tommy looked up and shrugged "Found some woods and went on a rope swing"

"Is that how you ended up here?" He nodded "We need to speak about school when we get back aswell, Tommy"

"Ugh, why?"

"Because we do, your behaviour can't stay like this forever"

"Whatever" He shrugs and continues to look outside the window.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

We arrived home and we all made our way inside, Tommy first then me behind and of course Puffy at the back. She closed the door behind her and we headed into the dining room to talk about Tommy about school.

"So Tommy you know about the one to one teacher we were talking about don't you?" Puffy started the conversation.

"For fucks sake, don't tell me I'm getting one"

"Language Tommy, and yes you are getting one, you did agree to it remember"

"Ugh fine, whatever" He sulked in his chair.

"Right now, do you wanna talk about what happened at school today"

"Not particularly but I don't really get a choice do I?"

"Tell us what happened then Tom, we want to hear your side" I tell him.

"Alright so basically, I was just chilling in English and then the woman, I don't know her name. Anyway, she got me out of lesson and I knew I was in trouble so when she wasn't looking I ran away" he paused.

"And that was it?" Puffy asked.

"No, let me finish" He sighed "So anyway, I went up some stairs and saw Techno in his class so I waved because I'm a friendly person. But he started chasing after me so I ran but then I wasn't looking forward so I ran into a teacher who put me in isolation, then they told me they were suspending me or whatever so I just chilled"

"Alright so what do you think was wrong about what you did?"

He thought for a moment before muttering "Running away from the teacher and leaving school in the first place"

"Good, so what are you not gonna do next time?"

"That" He groaned.

"Yeah exactly, so do you think it was right of you to run out of the house?"

"No"

"What do you say to Phil then?"

"Sorry"

"Alright then so you're grounded now Tommy and I don't want any funny business like earlier okay?" He nodded "Listen to what Phil says and don't misbehave"

"Yeah, yeah"

I chuckled at his response slightly "So, I'll ring the school tomorrow about setting up the one to one teacher Puffy" I inform her.

"Of course, thanks Phil" She gets out of her chair and pushes it back under as she makes her way to the door.

"It's no problem at all"

"Ring me if you need anything and I'll be right over"

"Of course, I'll see you soon"

"Bye Phil" She smiled "Bye Tommy!" She shouted.

"Bye Puffy!" His voice echoed through the house.