- T W E N T Y F I V E -

- philzas pov ~

As the boys arrived home I could tell there was something wrong with techno but when I asked him he immediately dismissed it, which wasn't a surprise as he usually did it.

I turned to Tommy who was relaxing next to me "What's up with Techno?" He just responded with a shrug still leaving me clueless.

"Wilbur!" I shout through to the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He responds.

"Come here"

He came into the room with a packet of crisps in hand "What do you want?"

"What's up with Techno?"

He shrugs before saying "Tommy was annoying him"

I have Tommy a side look which he returned.

"Oh yeah, what did you say Tommy?"

Tommy opened his mouth to respond but Wilbur interrupted him instead "He asked him if he had a girlfriend then when he said he asked if he was gay then when he said no to that aswell he was asking if he ever had a girlfriend"

"I don't see the problem with that" Tommy sulked "I was just curious"

"Yeah but maybe he doesn't want to talk about that, some things are private" I tell him "maybe you should go say sorry"

"No"

"Tommy" I gave him the look.

"No, I don't see why I should apologise for something that wasn't even wrong" He stood up making his way to the doorway Wilbur was standing in.

"I think you should apologise" He added while smirking as he blocked the doorway.

"Well I don't think I should" He angrily replied while trying to shove past Wil's tall figure "Let me through"

"No"

"Wilbur" I try to intervene.

Tommy eventually gives up and punches him in the arm, it was quite hard by the looks of it.

"Ow you bitch" Wilbur retorted as Tommy repeatedly punched him in the arm.

"right!" I raise my voice "that's enough, Tommy go up to your room and Wilbur you move out the way"

I received a groan from Tommy as he pushes passed Wilbur who was not standing in the doorway anymore, he makes his way up the stairs huffing and puffing until he makes it to his room slamming the door.

"Why would you do that wil?" I turned to him.

"Do what?" He shoved a grape in his mouth "I was only joking"

"Well don't, he's still new here and you doing that isn't gonna help"

"Whatever, we're going upstairs"

They both head up the stairs leaving me alone in the kitchen wondering what to do, all of my children were in a bad mood so I decided to just make some tea for them all while waiting for them to calm down.

I decided to make them all tacos tonight with all different types of sides for them to have with it hoping that would lift their moods slightly and clear the air that was obviously going to be there when we sat down.