- S E V E N T Y S I X -

~ phil's pov ~

i was in the garden mowing the lawn as i figured tommy wouldn't be back for a while until i saw puffy standing at the back door, i turn off the lawn mower and head over to her.

"you guys are back early, i thought you were supposed to be there much longer" i greet her.

"yeah i decided we should go, i don't think tommy liked it much" she informed me.

"oh where is he?"

"in the living room with techno, probably talking about them in the worst way possible"

"wouldn't put it past him" i chuckle "wanna go inside?"

"sure" she steps aside "lead the way"

i walk through the kitchen and to the living room where i see techno and tommy sitting on the couch still talking about the house, tommy pointing out everything that was wrong with it.

"hey phil, hello puffy again" tommy smiles.

"hiya mate, how was it?" i ask as me and puffy sit on the other couch.

"awful"

"oh yeah, what was so bad about it?"

"for starters it was all too big, the house was too clean and marbley" he explains "it looked like no one lives there, then my 'room' was awful. i was just telling techno about it, it looked like a ten year olds room didn't it puffy?"

"i'm not saying anything tommy" she chuckles.

"that just says everything! there were teddy bears everywhere and toys then there was astronauts on the wallpaper"

"what's wrong with astronauts?" i question.

"everything phil, it was awful" he frowns "the only good thing was the garden, it was just big to be honest and then the kitchen was dumb"

"how can a kitchen be dumb tommy?" techno furrows his eyebrows.

"because it had one of them island things in the middle except there was nothing on it!"

"seems like you had a great time" i smile.

"right well i better be going" she stood up and i did as well "i'll i'll ring you about the next visit soon phil"

"that'll be great thanks"

"see ya later, be good tommy"

"yeah, bye" he says.

i close the door behind puffy and go back to the couch turning the tv on for us all. we decided to put up on because tommy seemed to like that film a lot and we didn't mind it either.

"phil?" tommy says.

"mhm?" i turn my head to him.

"do i have to go to there again? they are so boring, at least here something goes on"

"unfortunately you do tommy, they are your family wether you like it or not" i tell him making him groan in response.

i chuckled at his response, i loved him a lot. he's like a son to me, i was sad to see he was already going but that's what happens in the foster system. people come and go quite often, that's just life but it hurts to see that he is frightened to even go to a new home.

i could tell he was frightened to move on, he complained about the house in general but the real reason was that he felt safe here. he didn't want to leave and risk going back to his old homes, all i want for him to be safe and happy so seeing him practically beg not to leave hurt me.

"please phil, i don't want to go"

"tommy i told you i cant do anything"

"but i hate them"

"you can't hate them, you barely know them" techno added.

"yes i can and i will, wheres wilbur? i want to hear his opinion on this"

"he's upstairs with his friend james, go talk to them if you want"

"okay"

he forced himself up and off the couch making his way to wilburs room to annoy him.