- O N E H U N D R E D & S I X T Y F I V E -

~ tommys pov ~

as i saw tubbo walk into the room i had a smile on my face, i hadn't seen him in so long and i missed him so much!

"hey kiddo, how are you?" schlatt asks me as he ruffled my hair as usual.

"i'm alright" i reply with a short smile.

"i got your present here from me and tubbo" he smiled and handed a box with blue wrapping paper all over.

"oh thanks! can i open it now?" i turn to phil and ask, i never really got presents so i didn't know when to open them or what to do.

"sure mate or you could open it tomorrow with your other presents, i don't mind"

"i'll open it tomorrow" i smile before placing it under the tree.

"right what film are we watching then?" phil asks, apparently it's tradition with them all to watch a film on christmas eve with hot chocolates and treat. i don't really understand it but each to their own i guess.

"can we watch home alone?" i ask, that's the only christmas film i ever watched and that was at school so i didn't even watch the whole film.

"yes, i love that film!" tubbo adds.

they were all smiling "alright then, home alone it is!" phil smiles.

we all sat down on the two couches, i was sat next to tubbo and wilbur while phil and schlatt sat on the other couch and techno sat on the armchair in the corner on his own.

we all had our hot chocolates and i of course had my headphones on, i'd rather not be having a panic attack on christmas eve when we were meant to be enjoying ourselves.

before the movie started i whispered to tubbo "i've never watched this before, is it good?" it wasn't a complete lie but in school i won't lie, i didn't even pay attention to it so i have no clue what happens in it.

"why did you recommend it if you've never even watched it? and yeah it's good"

i shrug "i dunno, we watched it in school but i never actually payed attention and i never watched films in other homes so this is the only one i know"

"oh that makes sense" he nodded and turned back to the screen.

once again, i didn't watch the film. i stared at it but didn't even pay attention to it, all i could focus on was the noises around me. although i was wearing the headphones and couldn't hear them noise i was still all i could think about.

every time someone took a sip of their drink or had a bite of a biscuit the only thing i could think about was the sound it would've made and that was overwhelming for me.

i get up and i hear a "where are you going?" from techno.

"toilet" i quickly respond before rushing out of the room and upstairs into the bathroom.

i closed the door behind me and slid down the door, i made sure to lock it and then i took my headphones off my head letting out a deep sigh.

silence.

just how i liked it.