Unclaimed Love.

Noor Sajid Durrani is simply in love with her elder cousin, Izaan Saeed Durrani.

But our male protagonist here doesn't see her as anything other than a younger cousin. Noor is so charmed by him that she ignores all his faults to the point, that she begins losing herself in the path to gain him.

Let's see if Izaan or Zaan as she likes to call him is all worth it or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue

Noor's POV

"Finally, you have reached the destination."
"Thanks Google, love you!" I chirp out my voice coming heavy with pants.

"The pleasure is all mine Noorie. Hope you have a good day." Comes her robotic voice. I think this was by far the most stupid stunt you pulled out Noorie. Like seriously, asking Google to redirect you back home while you got lost during jogging? Who even does that?

Apparently Noor Sajid Durrani, with a certain blue-eyed six-feet-something hulk of a man wondering in your subconscious every stupid thing unimaginable by mankind seems possible. Gosh, not again Noorie! Don't start again about that purely handsome and unreachable cousin of yours that you have crushing over ever since you laid eyes on him.

With that, I Noor Sajid Durrani solemnly resolve to put in every bit of my resistance to use and not think of said eyecandy. Yes, that's the spirit Noorie. Let's walk in now.

Just as I step into the huge living room where I am most probably going to find the entire set of two Durrani generations together, I come face to face with the one man I wished not to.

"Good morning Noorie! How are you doing this bright morning?"

Wishing to be wrapped up in your arms right now. Comes the shameless reply from somewhere within me and there goes my resolution for the day.

"Morning Izaan! The morning is as good as it can get." I reply trying not to gawk at the masterpiece before me standing erect and proud as ever in his business attire.

Calm down dear heart, ain't running a marathon here, are we?

" Looks like you took Papa's advice of a healthy life a little too seriously", he jokes looking at my jogging outfit letting out a quick chuckle.

I feel a pang in my chest at his remark. He is never going to take me seriously, is he? He always looks at me with that you-are-my-sister-and-I-adore-you gaze that I have come to loathe.

I try not to let my feelings show on my face as I reply curtly, " Isn't a healthy life a good life? Thought let's try it out once. Anyway, I am hungry. See you."

I begin walking away as I see his nod and a slightly confused expression. The next second I hear his boots against the ground as he walks away.

"Good morning people, how's my outfit of the day?" I twirl around for a quick second.

"My Princess looks fit. I appreciate your efforts beta", Bade papa says as he is always a hypochondriac and makes sure we inherit some of his health-care instincts as he likes to call it.

"Oh come on, you just tired my daughter out with that health-obsessive lecture of yours about jogging. She went jogging when she doesn't even need it. Come here my darling, I need to feed you. You already look malnourished to me" and that's taima ( Father's elder brother's wife) for you. Ever ready to fill your stomach with her food. She is a wonderful cook, mind you.

They are both polar opposite in everything yet complete each other beautifully. Mashallah! Wish that could be me and Izaan someday, but that's just wishful thinking Noorie. That guy doesn't even bat an eye at you.

I walk towards taima and she actually feeds me with her hands her infamous poha. After breakfast, I get into my room and get ready for college. I choose a classy yet modest kurta and pants with a contrasting dupatta. Kohl in my eyes, watch in hand and I am good to go. As I walk downstairs I see Mama and Papa having breakfast holding hands like newlyweds. When will they grow up?

"Morning lovebirds, why are you guys late for breakfast today?" I ask. Typical Durrani thing I tell you, youngsters asking elders their whereabouts when it should be the other way around.

"Morning beta. We decided to sleep in late today since we went to a late-night dinner yesterday. Are you going to college? Be careful okay?", Papa says and I nod rushing out towards the car after pecking his cheeks.

College is normal, with the back-to-back lectures and me trying to take notes. Classmates tell me I am a nerd and honestly I don't feel bad about it. What's wrong with studying hard? While other med students are trying the practical process of understanding human Anatomy, I choose to rely on books for that right now. If that makes me a nerd, so be it.

Just as college finishes, I walk out only to see it's not my car but Izaan's standing in the parking lot with him against it's door standing there like a Greek God. I can see girls stop their movements and take their time to gaze at my man, my nose flares and I walk up to him quickly putting my hand across his left arm and hugging his side slightly as I smile at him. He seems a little startled but I have a few bitches to handle right now. I stare at all of them giving them the infamous Durrani glare which says back off otherwise I will kill you. My message seems to have reached them as they quickly scurry away.

"Noorie, are you okay? Actually, your driver was called in by chacha today since he seemed to have an urgent work. So I was asked to pick you." He says and I can't help but notice the way he pulled his hand out of me creating a certain distance between us as he opens the door for me. My heart drops and my frown forms unconsciously. I just nod and get into the car. Papa and Bade papa run their construction company while Izaan is a field architect but he also manages work at the company.

We reach home and I walk out of the car without acknowledging Izaan and he doesn't seem to mind my silence. Not like I am dying to talk to him.

Yes, you are.

Shut up.