11.

Hooriya.

I am shaking like a leaf from inside. All my basic senses have been lost on me. His hands are on my waist as I try to pull his T-shirt down on his body. I gulp, my mouth is dry. The moment I am done, I am in the air. I shriek holding onto his shoulder, what if he is going to throw me down on the ground. God, save me.

When I open my eyes again, I realise he placed me on the bed beside him and he is hovering over me right now. I look down at his leg in horror, what if he hurt himself. Nothing can be said about this sadistic jerk. Thank goodness his leg is in the same position. Only his upper body has been twisted towards me and his hands are on either side of my face.

I look up into his eyes, their intensity leaving me in a trance. He is staring at me like he would devour me any minute now. Allah! Is he taking the wrong drugs? He looks like he is high.

The next thing I know, he crashed his lips on my neck. I gasp at the impact. His lips are soft like petals. He leaves a trail of kisses from the base of my neck to the back of my ear. I moan when he bites my sweet spot. He sucks on my skin, biting and soothing it with his tongue. He plays with my skin like he is a pro at it, leaving me writhing and whimpering under him.

My hands go to his hair on their own accord, pulling at them slightly when the pleasure is too much and running in his scalp like I own him

My hands go to his hair on their own accord, pulling at them slightly when the pleasure is too much and running in his scalp like I own him. How I wish.

He looks up in my eyes with guilt, I have seen that look for the first time. He places a chaste kiss on my forehead and then stares at me. It was an apology kiss. For his words. For his actions in the past. Tears stream down my eyes on their own, I don't know if they are happy tears or painful. I let them flow, I need the release. He patiently kisses away all those tears peppering my face with his pecks. The way he is holding me delicately, the way his forehead is touching mine in an attempt to calm me down. Everything is sending my heart in a frenzy. I never imagined he would apologize to me, so beautifully at that.
I cup his face, pecking his forehead in reassurance. That's my way of saying I accept his apology.

He raises my head holding my neck and my body also raises up as if it got it's Master's command. It's a surprise how compliant my body is to him, the next moment his finger is running under my clothes. I shiver when his cold fingers touch my bare skin. He knows what he is doing, completely in control and in his domain. It turns me on more, the way he looks like a king.

He latched his lips on my neck again, trying to find the weakest spot where he can have me putty in his hands. All he has to do is look at me for that. My fingers that are running in his hair stop when he unclasps my bra, sending a gush of cool air to my skin.

I shiver as his fingers touch my bud while moving the bra aside. My kurti is still on me. There is something erotic about the way his fingers are running on my skin under the clothing. I grip his bicep tightly, trying to get a hold of myself. My stomach knots as he licks my cleavage, his hands groping my breast. His fingers knead the globes pinching the nipples every now and then. I am breathless. I am sweating. I am numb. In short, I am a mess.

A shrill noise resonates in the room breaking us out of whatever world we were in. He stops his work on me, trying to find the source of noise. It's his phone. He frowns at the caller ID and proceeds to pick it up. I am too embarrassed to look at him so I rush into the washroom.

I rest my head against the door breathing heavily. Goodness! What was that? There is no strength in my knees. I walk towards the sink looking at my flushed cheeks. I gasp when I see hickeys on my neck. The blush creeping up my face is not helping either. I need to hide them.

After getting my breathing in check, I sprinkle water on my face. By the time I am out, he is still speaking to someone on the phone. So I quickly use the concealer to hide the hickeys and walk out.

In the living room, I see Abbaji sitting with a newspaper and his tea. He looks exhausted. I sit beside him smiling.

" Salam Abbaji. How was your day at work?"

"Wassalam beta. It was tiring but nothing that I can't handle. I forgot to inform you, Asad's physiotherapist is coming in the evening today. He will start working on his legs. The plaster should be removed in a day or two."

I nod listening to the details of his work. Just hope he can walk normally again. Saroj chachi comes from outside.

"Bade sahab, Sarpanch Saleem and his family is here." I squeal in happiness at the news. I rush outside to greet my family. Baba, ammi and even Zayn is here. I hug ammi, then Baba. My happiness knows no bounds.

"Ammi, Baba! I am so happy to see you guys here. Zayn, kaisa hai? Kitne din baad mil rahe hain" I ramble all at once. They chuckle at my impatience.

"Arey beta pehle andar to aane do." Abbaji comes behind me greeting them politely. Once everyone settles know the living room, I ask Rakeena to bring chai and snacks.

"Asad ki tabiyat kaisi hai ab khan sahab?" Baba asks and Abbaji gives him an update on his health.

"Kaisi hai meri beti. Aankhon mein khushi nazar aarahi hai. Lagta hai ghul mil gayi ho. Meri to fikar dur kardi tere khilkhilate chehre ne." ammi says running her hand on my head. I sigh in delight. I am so happy to see her here.

"I missed you ammi. Amena kahan hai? Aur apke saath kyun nahin ayi?"

"College gai hai. Use kaam tha. Tu bata, sab theek hai na?"

"Main khush hun Ammi. Abbaji mera bohot khayal karte hain. Aur Asad ji bhi achche hain." I say honestly.

She nods. After that we talk on lighter topics. I asked her all that I missed out on. And she filled me in on it. Zayn was also engaged in boring political talks with Abbaji.

Before dinner, I take Zayn on a tour of the haveli. Ammi and abba are resting. They haven't met Asad yet. I am afraid how he will take the news so I tried to postpone a face-off.

"How are you Hoorie? It's been so long since we met. Had I known you would get married when I would leave town for studies, I wouldn't have left." Zayn says as if wounded. I shrug, if it was in my hands I wouldn't marry that soon.

"Guess it was destiny Zayn. Tell me, how are you doing? How is life in general? Any ladylove yet?", I question excitedly.

He shook his head, shrugging nonchalantly as if love is the last thing on his list. He was always like that, career oriented. Nothing bothered him, not even his annoying mother hell bent on getting him married.

"All the beautiful girls of Sarjung are into Vijayapeti men. What can I do?" he says innocently and I laugh loudly.

"Come on Zayni. You still have the ability to charm any girl, Sarjungi and Vijayapeti combined" I say and he bows as if given an honour.

"Stop calling me with that girlish nickname. Zayn sounds so handsome."

"Zayniiii" I shout loudly and he just hits my head. I hit him back. We both begin laughing after that.