14.

Suman Malik

From his free hand, he presses the dip of my spine and the force has my torso slamming against pure muscle. I can't stop staring into his eyes, while his fingers can't stop tracing my skin.

Something about this moment must be too sensual for it has made me weak in the knees.

"Punish me", he commands.

"Do whatever it takes to punish me. But I have just one condition. Let me worship you. Let me crawl before you pleading for forgiveness but also let me explore every inch of your soul. Let me cry in your lap after namaz but let me master the art of sucking sadness out of your body", he speaks with a parched throat.

And my response is immediate, "How about we start now?", with that I unbutton his shirt and take a drag at his back with my long pointed nails. A slight hiss escaped his mouth which he tried to cover up by coughing.

This is just physical Mr.Fayaz. Wait until tomorrow for the surprise.

I scratch again, this time aiming at the lateral recti. The muscles beneath twitch in annoyance yet he doesn't display a single crease on his forehead. At my next assault, his mouth ascends upto the hollow of my neck and his sinful tongue drags through the crevice beside my clavicle. Goosebumps rise everywhere on my body but I don't deflect once from my mission. He does something with his tongue and then clamps the skin between his lips, at the same time sucking on it like his life depends on it.

By the time I am done, his back is almost red everywhere with linear scratch marks everywhere. So I drop my hands, expecting him to retreat as well. But he doesn't stop, his fingers that were previously resting against my hip, now bunch the dress piece, getting him direct access to my panty line.

He has already left uncountable hickeys on my neck and chest, now his mouth comes up to my lips. I wait until, his lips are a cm distance from mine and his fingers are dripping just close to my pussy.

The second our lips fuse, I withdraw like I have been burnt. His eyes display the hurt instantly and he covers up fast, but I have already seen janan.

"Don't kiss me ever again, everything is only sexual. Let's not blur the boundaries. Apka pyar Huda api thi aur mera ishq hamesha ek tarfa. Is sach ko bhulna mat." I get the reaction I intended to, his face falls and I can feel his fists clench but still he doesn't utter a word. A beat or two later, his lips curl up and something akin to a smile conceals the real emotion behind his eyes.

He nods, setting my dress back into its place, on cue I get out of his lap and slide into the seat beside him. We then head to our respective places and without anymore exchange he drives me to a posh five star restaurant. He is currently staying here I presume. I wanted to protest and ask him to drop me to the apartment I was residing in for the last three months, but I want to see where this is heading.

Fayaz Ahmed.

Suman. A very simple and beautiful name, just like the person she is. She is a powerful amalgamation of purity and perseverance. She is as pure as they come, hard working, compassionate, beautiful and beyond intelligent. She is what they call a complete package.

And men who can't understand the brilliance of such women, are weak men. I ain't one of them, I always knew what she stands for. I always knew her potential. I have always appreciated her brilliance, but that's all there was to it. But today, as I sweep her body in while she is sprawled on my bed in nothing but just my shirt, with her feminine smell engulfing the whole suite in just an hour of her arrival do I realise it might be more than just appreciation.

I would trade anything to just stand here and look at this splendid woman all over again, and discover where she gets such purity from. She is in a deep sleep, I can tell with the way she is breathing from her mouth, with the way her right hand is tucked between her thighs and with the way she is snoring lightly. If she was even halfway awake, she would die before being this relaxed with me.

I step forward; hungry. Trying to grapple with my conscience, I tuck a stray bunch of hair irritating her eyelids. Her beauty has held the entire of Khilb captivated for two straight years now, yet I was always too haughty to think she had even charmed her way into my heart.

Apparently, she had. Considering the fact that the only thing that has been on my mind in the last three months is Suman Malik. The way she would talk, the command she held over the haveli, the love my people have for her, the way she would take care of me without making me feel like it was romantic when it was.

I shake my head to get rid of the ache building in my body, everything hurts at the thought of losing her. But then again, I haven't done anything worthwhile to keep her either. My heart had stopped beating today when I saw her getting cosy with some drunk dipshit. I wanted to snatch every single breathe left in his hayat' and then throttle the hell out of him.

And it's not the first time I have had murderous thoughts. Wo kutta Sahir, hamesha makkhi ki tarah meri biwi ke atra'af bhin bhinata tha.

I am brought back to the world when her hand grabs mine, that was on her forehead and she makes a cushion of it, resting her cheek against it.

A smile immediately breaks through me,  and I want nothing but to add another lovebite to her already filled chest. My fingers unconsciously begin tracing the red marks when something strikes me suddenly.

Slowly, at a caterpillar speed the tip of my fingers traces her shirt, until it reaches the middle and I pop the button hoping her sleep isn't disturbed. I pop another button and pull the fabric aside towards the left. I had to close my eyes to control myself when I look at her black lacey bra, I spot the ink just beneath her left breast clost to the sternum.

Fuck. She actually got a tattoo made. With my name!!! Fuck my life, this woman is going to be the death of me.

Fayaz is written in Spanish, just above her heart. And if she thought I wouldn't have guessed, she thought wrong. I trace the skin like it's sacred. It is.  The most sacred thing I have ever come across.

Shit woman! You are going to be the death of me.

That's all I chant while pecking her tatto, trying to make sense of why is it affecting me this much.