10.

Izaan's POV

ROSETTE INN

"You asshole! You fucking bastard. How dare you lay your dirty hands on my wife! I will kill you. I will make sure you rot in the deepest pits of earth." I continue punching him in his guts. He is coughing blood but I can't seem to control the beast that has been unleashed out of me. How the fuck did he think he could get away with touching what's mine.

"Zaan!! Stop it. Please stop. You will kill him", I feel her trembling hands wrap around my waist trying to get me away from this filth. I freeze. I jerk the bastard away from my hands. Turning around I grab her wrist and drag her out of this filthy ass place. I fail to understand how could I ever survive this disgusting place before.

"Hey, dude. You are hurting her. Take it easy man!"
"Shut the fuck up before I snap your neck into two " I roar at her classmate. The same Riz whose actual name I  found out is Rizwaan.

I don't stop until we reach my car and place her in the passenger seat. I bang the door shut and she flinched, that's when I realise I am scaring her. I need to keep calm.

I sit in my place and start racing the car. I am losing my shit here. The image that was sent on my phone pops up in my brain again. Fayaz sent it to me. Noor was in the middle of the dance floor in the bar in a tight black bodycon. Her open hair raising hell in the entire surroundings. I saw red the moment I spotted her being in the limelight and when some fucker grabbed her waist from behind I completely lost it.

My hands tighten around the steering at the prospect of what would happen had I not reached there on time. I turn towards her, I can see she is more composed now staring outside the window.

"What were you thinking when you decided to go party with that brainless friend of yours? So many fuckers were sizing you up like a piece of meat. Have you no shame left?"

"You of all poeple don't get to question my decisions. I was trying your method  of having fun. What's so wrong about it?"

My jaw clenched fiftieth time in the span of just one hour. I am absolutely running out of any idea how to approach this matter calmly. She creates such havoc in my brain and heart, I can barely manage to keep my sanity. I race the car faster. I need to reach home fast. She has some bloody explaining to do for this act that she pulled.

I finally pull up in our parking lot. She doesn't waste time and rushes into the house. I follow suit. How long will you run Noor? I will confront you today no matter what.

I chase her footsteps to her room. She runs into her bathroom, trying to shut it in my face.

"Not so fast jaan!", I snarl.

She turns towards the shower and presses the button for hot water. Her hands go around her abdomen as she bends slightly trying to exhale.  The water starts running down her body, that flimsy piece of material sticking closer to her body than it already was. I am almost jealous at the proximity it is sharing with my woman.

Bravo. You have finally lost it Izaan. Congratulations.

Yes, I have lost it. She makes me lose my control, sanity, patience, everything. I press my front against her back, the water running down our bodies simultaneously.

"Why are you doing all of this Noor? Are you trying to take revenge from me for whatever I did to you so far?", I try to keep the huskiness in my voice at bay.

"What game Izaan? I was just trying your approach of a fun life, that's it. I understand your brotherly concern but I assure you, there is nothing to be worried about."

What the fuck? She thought I was showing her brotherly affection so far. All my fault for lying to her so far.

" Shut up! I was doing what any husband would do. I was protecting my wife from those evil eyes. Is it so wrong?"

"What husband? Stop lying right in my face. You never accepted yourself as my bloody husband. Otherwise you wouldn't be shagging some whore behind my back. Sorry, not behind my back. You Mr.Great decided it was a lot more fun to do it right before my eyes infront of my friends", her voice rises tenfold while she hurled accusations after accusations at me.

I spin her around, pushing our bodies into the wall. I run my fingers from her shoulder to her wrist, leaving goosebumps in my wake. That shuts her up. I bite her earlobe, the shiver that goes down her spine leaving a satisfied smile on my face. I run my tongue across her delicate skin, kissing her just below her ear. That earns me a moan from her, got it! Her sweet spot.

" The only woman after our marriage that has been on my mind and in contact with my body is you

" The only woman after our marriage that has been on my mind and in contact with my body is you. You have invaded my life and stuck there like a leach. I stopped considering you my little cousin the day I said Qubool Hai", I whisper running my fingertips from her bosom to her stomach. Her breathing is as irregular as mine.

Tears begin streaming down her beautiful eyes, "You are lying to me. You are a liar. I saw you yesterday with some girl. You are lying."

"No, I am not lying jaan. I followed you there after eavesdropping your conversation with your friend to check on you. Melanie, the girl that you saw with me met me there coincidentally and stuck to me. I held her hands just to distract you from that friend of yours who was getting too close to you. Which reminds me, keep him away from you."

She continues sobbing hysterically hitting her hands on my chest. I don't think she heard whatever I had to say, she is not in her senses right now. So I just hug her to my chest.

"Shhh, jaan. Please stop crying, I can't see tears in your eyes."

She just continues to cry. Her sobs die down after some time. She drops her head on me completely, she is exhausted. I pull the zipper of her dress from her behind. She clutches the cloth to her chest. I just rub a hand on her back soothingly. She let's go slowly. The material falls revealing her splendid curves and her breasts clad in a black lacey lingerie. My groin stirs but this is not the time. My girl here needs comforting and that's what we are giving her.

I pull the bathrobe from the hanger and put it around her shoulder, she pulls it across her body and I fix it in place. I remove my drenched shirt and throw it in the dirty clothes section. I pick her up bridal style and move towards her bed.

I gently place her on the bed and she curls herself into the pillow. I dim the light and settle down beside her. I place my hand on her waist and she stiffens. I rub my finger on her navel slowly to soothe her. She relaxes sometime later and I drift into a blissful sleep.

 She relaxes sometime later and I drift into a blissful sleep