New Story!

The next part of Durrani's is here. Don't miss out on the mixture of romance, a pinch of drama and whole load emotions. This one is going to be a lot more intense, and a roller-coaster ride that promises to set the bar higher for your unfulfilled desires.

__________________________________________________________________________________

His Gul.

Gulzaar Izaan Durrani is the spoilt princess of the family, infact the first daughter to be born in the last five Durrani generations. Add to it her distaste for the ever-obnoxious Ahad Rizwaan Mir, you have the recipe for disaster. But she is yet to find out Ahad Rizwaan Mir is a force to be reckoned with.

Ahad Rizwaan Mir simply hates Gulzaar's existence. He has every plan to steer clear of her highness' path but who can tell that to his stubborn mother hell bent on setting them up.  Destiny seems to disagree with his plan, spinning the globe in a bid to recreate their story.

Join in on the ride with the panty-dropping hunk of hotness  Ahad Rizwaan Mir and the head-spinning bundle of beauty Gulzaar Izaan Durrani.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I would love to have recommendations from you guys for the next book cover. Let me know if you have any.

And here is the link of the story.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/289837240?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Nijapa2003&wp_originator=CFXQ5fCwil7Vj4TUJ7DieT66erU0lkWYHC1HxGy6YIltb72qcXqrTj6%2FMiy2XnMWs9BK6YPyvgHsSadCXYr4rkQVJ9WYsQsSh2yqHbgS49wwI4pq3vAvqG6GnprUdqVH.