Chapter 1

Nagazora, 2014, ???'s POV

??? : " -UP"

??? : "WAKE UP!"

I woke up from the sound of a certain someone. Yawn~ I was still sleepy, why did she wake me up?

Sister : "HEY, WE NEED TO GO NOW!"

???2 : "Huh? What do you mea-"

I asked her when she just pulled my hand and ran towards the school exit.

Huh? What's happening? Why are the others looking at the window?

I looked outside and was shocked by what I saw. There was a ray of light ? Wait, why did she stop moving ? I looked at her and screamed at the top of my lungs.

???2 : "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!"

Sister : "I DON'T KNOW BUT WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW"

???2 : "AGREED"

We started running towards the stairs and stopped because we saw a creature climbing up the stairs, it's a zombie? WAIT THAT'S A FREAKIN' ZOMBIE?!

Sister : "H-hey... Is that..."

???2 : "I-I don't know..."

While we were paralyzed by it, another student just ran towards it not looking before he got tackled down by the zombie and bitten. The student screamed asking for help but the others were just standing there, freezed by what they were seeing.

I quickly regained myself and ran towards the student while picking a wooden chair and smacked it to the zombie's head. The zombie got hit hard and fell backwards while my sister checked the bitten student, but when she rolled him over to see his face, he suddenly moved and looked at my sister with white eyes. She screamed when the zombie started to attack her, but I quickly kicked his face and smacked him with the chair.

???2 : "Hey, are you okay ?"

Sister : "Wha-What just, I-I don't know-"

???2 : "H-hey, calm down Lei, we're together in this. You and me, I'm here. Stand up, we need to go to the rooftop."

Lei : "Yo-you're right Ray, we're together here. O-okay I'm calm now. Thank you."

Ray : "It's fine lei, we're siblings. We will always cover each other, and help each other when one of us is in a problem. Now, let's go."

Lei : "Yeah, but we need a weapon to defend ourselves."

Ray : "Right... Oh wait, let's get the axe from the emergency box."

Lei : "Yeah, that can work too" I'm so glad Ray's here. If not, I don't think I can get out of this disaster without him, my only family left.

3rd POV

Lei took Ray's hand to stand up, and then they quickly went to the emergency box right beside the stairs. Ray broke the glass and picked up the axe without much difficulty, and then they went up the stairs to go to the rooftop of the school. After climbing up the stairs, he saw that the door to the rooftop was blocked with tables and chairs.

Ray : "This is bad, we need to go to the other door on the other side of the school."

Lei : "Are you sure? Maybe there will be more zombies."

Ray : "It's okay, we will go there silently."

Lei : "Okay, if you say so."

Ray and Lei started walking silently to the other side of the school, they noticed a few zombies in the classroom. Ray signaled Lei to crouch and pass them below the windows, Lei nodded and followed Ray crouching passing the classroom.