Sakura's Special Chapter - Last Memory

— Behind The Scenes —

Author: Ah yes, uploading the special chapter much later than the supposedly "special day".

Narrator: What a "you" thing to do, huh?

Author: ...I don't like the fact that I can't deny that.

Narrator: Eeh, who cares. Let's jump into the chapter, shall we?

Author: Sure thing.

— Start Of Chapter —

[Tower, 3rd POV]

Red.

It was the color of blood.

It was also the color she could see the most right now.

Fear.

That was the emotion she was currently feeling.

But that was normal, after all...

She had killed the person she loved the most.

[Shrine, ???'s POV]

It had been a few hours since "He" and that Kallen girl went out to search for Aneki.

A worried feeling covered my heart as I looked at the village below us.

It was silent. Maybe a bit too silent.

I moved my gaze toward the sleeping girl in my arms. A girl that looked like she was only 10 years old, which she was indeed.

Higokumaru: "Aneki... Where are you?"

I spoke to no one in particular as the wind carried my words to nowhere.

Higokumaru: "Please... Find her... Ray."

I said the name of the person who was always with us, smiling and assuring us that everything would be fine, not forgetting to always take care of the two sisters, especially Rin, since her condition wasn't that good.

Higokumaru: "...! The tower...is burning...?!"

Small sparks of flame started to appear from inside the tower which was in the middle of the Celestial castle.

I was about to run and check it out but quickly stopped myself as I looked down at the small girl once again.

Higokumaru: "...I'm sorry, Aneki."

Tears started to slide down my face as I turned around and ran toward the forest. Like how Ray instructed me to if the worst-case scenario happened, which just happened right before my eyes.

I kept on saying the same words as the tears didn't stop coming out of my eyes, though I also didn't stop running deeper into the forest.

(Please... At the very least they can make it out...!)

A small wish appeared in my heart as I ran through the forest.

[An Hour Ago, Celestial Castle, Kallen's POV]

We made it inside the castle without being discovered. It wasn't that difficult since the security wasn't that tight.

Kallen: "Are you sure she's inside the Tower?"

I asked my question to the person beside me.

Ray: "Yes. No doubt about it. I saw her entering the Tower not too long ago."