Chapter 21

St. Freya, 3rd POV

Ray and the rest of squad V is now in front of a panel of glass, Bronya is inside. Laying on the bed, asleep. There’s medical equipment around her, fortunately her condition is stable.
Theresa walked to them, and looked at Bronya with a smile on her face.

Theresa : “She’ll be okay, we have the best doctors here in St. Freya. They will be able to help her, I’m sure of it.”

The group looked at Theresa, they know Theresa is cheering them up.

Kiana : "Yeah... Yeah ! I'm sure Bronya will be okay !"

Mei : *Nods* "Bronya will go through this."

Lei smiled, she asked if the group of girls wanted to get lunch. They agreed, Ray looked at Lei and she nodded to him.

Ray walked to Theresa, and tapped her shoulder. Thersa looked at Ray, he nodded. Ray walked out, Theresa followed him.

After they got outside, Ray looked at Theresa with a complicated expression.

Ray : “... That was a lie wasn’t it ?”

Theresa : “...”

She stayed silent at his questions, he was right. She actually isn’t sure what will happen, she can only hope that the doctors are able to do something.

Theresa : “I... Don’t know”

Ray : “I see...”

Theresa : “I just hope... She will be okay... The doctors will be able to do something... I’m sure of it...”

Theresa looked down at the ground, suddenly a hand placed on her head. She looked up and see that Ray is looking at her with a sad expression, she let him patted her.

Ray : “I understand, it’s okay... All of us hope they will be able to help Bronya.”

Ray noticed that there is a figure standing not far from them, she realized Ray is looking at her. Ray blinked and she’s gone, Ray was confused.

Ray : Naron, did you see who that was ?

Naron : Her energy is similar to that girl.

Ray : Who ? Fu Hua ?

Naron : Yes, but her appearance was different.

Ray : I see, let’s check something.

Ray then said his goodbye to Theresa, he walked back to the infirmary room. He walked carefully, and realized there is some kind of invinsible barrier. He pass through it without difficulty, and saw someone is inside. It was Fu Hua, but there is some kind of red feather on her hand.

She realized something and see the panel of glass, there is no one outside. Ray ducked under the glass and peek at what is Fu Hua doing beside Bronya, Ray saw that Fu Hua put the feather inside Bronya.

Fu Hua closed her eyes for a few seconds, and light appeared at where she put the feather in. After that, Fu Hua finished and walk outside of the room.

Fu Hua : “Ray”

Ray was surprised, even though he is hiding he got found out. So he walked out of his hiding spot, and looked at Fu Hua.

Ray : “How did you ?”

Fu Hua : “I can sense your power here, inside the barrier I made.”

Ray ; “I see...”

Ray just walked through Fu Hua side but she suddenly grab his hand, Ray was surprised but when he look at Fu Hua’s eyes. His eyes become serious as well, because her eyes isn’t a kind one.