Anniversary Specials - Q&As and OCs' Profiles

- Q&As -

Questions from: UltraCloudKirby

1. Does the bottom section lore involve the actual story?

Author: Yes.

Narrator: Eh? Really?

Author: Well... Not really. It just gives subtle hints on what happened before "A New Character" happened. So, it doesn't really involve the lore of the main story of "A New Character". Get it?

2. Will Ray be able to increase the time limit of using multiple powers?

Ray: Well, I hope so...

Author: Eh, he'll be able to.

Ray: Eh?! Really?!

Author: As long as you train, I guess?

Ray: So it's not a permanent answer?

Author: ...

Ray: ...

Author: Anyway-

Ray: No, wait a damn minute-

3. Who is your waifu in Honkai Impact? (If possible for Narrator, Author 1 and 2)

Author: Well... First of all, we all know the term, "waifu", refers to "wife", correct?

Narrator: Yep, that's correct

Author: But the thing is, all of us are already married

Narrator: Eh? Is it okay to say something like that? I mean, isn't that kinda a spoiler in a way?

Author: ...Well, it won't affect anything. So it'll be fine

Narrator: ...Really?

Author: ...I hope so

Author 2: Or in other words. He's unsure if it'll affect our lores

Narrator: ?! Where did you come from?

Author 2: Huh? I was always here. You're the one who just didn't notice my existence

Narrator: Eh? Really? Huh... Weird... How come I didn't notice you when I'm stronger than you?

Author 2: ...That's kinda cruel, isn't it?

Author: Anyway, we're straying off topic. We may not have a waifu, but we do have girls we like (their personalities, not romantically, are you insane?).

Narrator: Yes~ That's correct~

Author 2: Eh? Why are you acting like that?

Narrator: I don't know~ Seriously~

Author 2: ...It's hard to take you seriously when your tone is like that

Author: See? It's easy for us to stray off topic. Oh well, I'll go first. The girl I like the most from Honkai Impact 3 is Veliona. Why? Because she has that "double personality"-like concept

Narrator: For me, I like Durandal-or in other words, Bianka. She's quite an interesting girl. The fact that she knew she was the real daughter of Sigfried and Cecilia, yet she kept it a secret from Kiana because she saw how she(Kiana) worked so hard to be acknowledged as a Kaslana is proof of how good her character is.

Author 2: Hmm... Can't deny that. *Nods in agreement*

Narrator: Right?

Author 2: Oh well, my turn. The girl that I like the most is Vill-V. She's an amazing girl, you know? Especially her intelligence. I know, I know. MEI and Mobius are both smarter (maybe?) than her. But Vill-V's intelligence is divided among her "personalities", remember? The Magician, the Expert, the Scholar, and the rest. Of course, there's the "Original". She's quite a unique person. And that's enough to make me "like" her.