Chapter 24

Hyperion, 3rd POV

Crew : “We’re 10 minutes away from Schiksal !”

As one of the crew said that, Theresa ordered them to prepares their weapons. Hyperio has many cannons, but not many of the big ones.

Suddenly, many flying mechas from schiksal attacks Hyperion. Of course they didn’t let it happen, Theresa ordered the Hyperion crew to attack the mechas.

Unfortunately, not all of got shot down. As many of them are now on Hyperion Landing Area, Theresa noticed this and asks the valkyries to take care of them.

Ray, Lei, Mei and Himeko make their way up, they arrived quickly. After they’re done dealing with the remaining mechas, suddenly a creature landed on Hyperion. It was a Benares.

Lei : ”A Benares ?!”

Ray and Himeko got in front of Lei and Mei, both of them preapres their weapon. Ray isn’t sure if he and Himeko is enough to take down Benares. But, he won’t give up even if his life in on the line.

Benares roared, the wind was strong enough to make the mechas part around them fell of Hyperion. If not for Ray’s own wind barrier, they will have the same fate.

Ray’s eyes turned to purple and he disappeared instantly, Himeko moved as well. Lei grabbed Mei and got inside Hyperion, informing Theresa about Benares.

Ray slashed his swords to Benares, but it didn’t have much damage because the skin is so tough. Himeko swings down her greatsword, it did damage but not much as well.

Ray attacked Benares with his lightnings from his hand, the attack worked as Benares roared in pain. It swings it’s tail around, Ray dodged but Himeko was late. She almost fell but Ray caught her hand, and throw her up.

Himeko uses her chance in the sky to fall and strike Benares, she lifted her greatsword up. When she was right above Benares’s head, she swings it down.

A crack was heard, it was from Benares’s head. Benares once again roared in pain, but that’s not all as Hyperion cannon is shooting Benares as well.

Benares decided to fly away, but it didn’t got far because Fu Hua was on her battlesuit and now confronting Benares on the sky.

Ray and Himeko got inside Hyperion, Himeko with Ray and Dr. Tesla got into a small ship to go to Schiksal to grab back Kiana. The others will help them from Hyperion, after they got into the small ship, Himeko started it and they flew to Schiksal.

Meanwhile, Schiksal’s HQ.

Inside Kiana(K-423)'s tube, hey eyes suddenly opened. All the tubes beside her crashed open, but not the Kiana one as she is the farthest from her.

She looked around her and destroys her tube as well, she stood up and saw that a blonde man is looking at her with an amused smile.

She ignores him and teleported out, she saw that there’s a big ship not far from here. And she sense a familiar energy, she smirked and she teleported there.
Meanwhile, Ray and the other two has arrived at Schiksal. Ray got off and so did Himeko and Tesla. They ran to Schiksal, but not the entrance.

Before Ray could even ask, mechas appeared and there’s quite a lot of them. Ray prepares his sword and so did Himeko with her greatsword, Tesla behind them is doing something with a control panel.

Ray ran to one of the mechas and slice off it’s leg, he then throws one of his sword to it’s other leg. Making it fall, Ray uses his sword and slice off it’s head.

Ond of the mechas tried to punch Himeko, but she uses her greatsword to slice it’s hand off. And stab it’s chest, the mecha then fell and hit the floor.

They continue to destroy mechas fro a while, but their energy isn’t unlimited as they get tired after destroying many mechas.

Himeko : “Dr. Tesla ! Are you done with whatever you’re doing right now ?! There’s too many of them !”

Dr. Tesla : “Shut up ! I need to concentrate ! Just give me 1 more minute !”

Hiemko nodded and Ray arrived at her side, he just destroyed a few more mechas.

Himeko : “Just 1 more minute, Ray.”

Ray nodded and grabbed his swords again, he and Himeko got into their fighting position. That is until the mechas in front of them got sliced off by a scythe, Rita appeared from behind the mechas.

Himeko : “Rita ? That means Durandal's also here ?”

Rita just smiles and Durandal appears besides her, she’s looking at Ray. Ray noticed this and also looked at Durandal, Ray opened his mouth.

Ray : “Let’s fight somewhere else Durandal, and promise me you won’t let Rita kill them.”

He pointed at Himeko and Dr. Tesla, Durandal looked at him with a bit of sadness in her eyes but she nodded.

Durandal : “Rita, don’t kill them.”

Rita : “But, the Overseer ordered us to kill them.”

Durandal : “Don’t kill them, Rita.”

Rita think for a second, and nodded.

Rita : “If you say so, master Durandal.”

Ray and Durandal disappeared, now there’s only Himeko with Tesla and Rita.
Ray is standing not far from Durandal, he’s looking at her straight in her eyes.

Durandal : “Stop this, Ray. You know how this will end again.”

Ray : “...”

Durandal : “Ray ?”

Ray looked at the floor, but his energy is increasing.

Ray : “And let him kill my friends ? I’d rather die trying to save them.”

One of Ray’s eyes turned to purple and the other turned to green, Durandal looked at him with a sad expression now. But, both of them got into their fighting position.

Ray disappeared and Durandal lifted her lance, their weapon clashes and shockwave appeared. Ray throws his sword and charge towards Durandal, she moved her head to the side dodging his sword.

Ray send a wind cutter to her, she again moved to the side. Ray lifted his sword to his side and lightning started appearing from it, Durandal noticed what he was doing and throws her lance towards him.

Ray disappeared and appeared behind her, he unleashed a slash with lightnings at Durandal. She blocked it with her armored arms, Ray clicked his tounge and teleported away.

When he appeared, Durandal was in front of him with her fist chraging towards his face, he quickly moved his head to the side. Durandal uses her other hand and punched him in his gut, it hit and Ray got thrown away.

Ray rolled on the ground, he stopped when he hit a wall. He stood up and realized that there are some broken bones, he gritted his teeth and start healing them.

Durandal didn’t give Ray a chance as she appeared again in front of him, but this time Ray was prepared. Right before her punch hit his gut, he stopped time.

It gives him a burden but he hold it in, he punched Durandal in her gut. His punch was filled with lightning inside his hand, and wind outside it. It hit, but a crack sound was heard.

Durandal got thrown away, she did a quick recovery and stood up. She heard the sound and realized that is was Ray’s hand, he break his hand by punching her so hard.

Ray gritted his teeth, he let his right hand stay down. And grab his sword with his left hand, he looked at Durandal and realized that Durandal isn’t moving.

Durandal : “Why did you do that, Ray ?”

Ray : “W-well *groans* I have to at *groans* l-least try you k-know ?”

Ray sometime groans in pain, but he tried his best holding it. Ray tried to walk to Durandal but his movement wasn’t stable as he sometime almost fall, Durandal walk to him.

When they are in front of each other, Ray tried to lift his sword up but Durandal held his hand. Ray looked at Durandal, he noticed that Durandal has a sad expression.

Ray smiled, then he got punched in the gut by Durandal, making him fall unconscious. Durandal caught Ray’s body, she held him tight.

She bring him to her arms and walked to Rita who is now standing in front of Himeko and Tesla, both are laying on the ground unconscious.

Fu Hua arrived and saw them, she told Rita to bring both Himeko and Tesla to the prison. Rita is dissatisfied but she followed her order, now there’s only Fu Hua and Durandal with Ray on her arms.

Fu Hua looked at Ray with a sad face, she then looked at Durandal.

Fu Hua : “What will you do to him ?”

Durandal looked at Ray, and nodded her head.

Durandal : “I’ll bring him to the infirmary, he need his hand to be fixed.”

Fu Hua just nodded and walked away, Durandal walked to Schiksal’s infirmary and put down Ray on the bed. She called the doctor, and leave him.

Meanwhile, Hyperion.

Kiana is holding Mei on her arms, she’s floating.

Mei : “K-kiana ?”

Kiana : “Let us he one, my other half.”

Kiana’s clothes changed, her eyes as well. From blue to yellow, and wings appeared behind her back. She grabbed Mei by her neck, Mei groaned.

Mei : “K-kiana !”

Kiana’s eyes turned blue for a second, she released Mei from her grip. She screamed and held her head, suddenly mechas appeared from around Mei.

Mei : “Anti-Entropy ?”

The mechas charged at Kiana, but she’s already floating. Portals appeared and honkai beasts came out, they attacked and destroyed the mechas. The mechas from the back charge a blast, when it got released Kiana simply just snap her fingers.

After the mechas got destroyed, Benares appeared and bowed down to her. Kiana (?) floats in front of it, Mei is looking all of this with a shocked face.

Lei saw this and feel a familiar energy, coming from Kiana (?). She realized that it was-

Schiksal’s Prison, 3rd POV

Himeko is laying on the bed, she woke up to see that she’s in a small room. She looked at the locked door, and sensed something behind her. She saw that it was Fu Hua, but she’s different.

Himeko : “Fu Hua ?”

Fu Hua : “Use this, it will heal you corruption.”

Fu Hua gave Himeko some kind of syringe with blue liquid inside it, after that she disappeared. Himeko understood what she has to do, she put the syringe away.

Himeko opened the door and after a while met with Tesla, she got underground and found it, the battlesuit she will use for the last time.

To save her, to save Kiana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author : It’s time...

Narrator : What do you-

Author : For the final lesson *stands up and leave the room*

Narrator : Wait what ? Hey ?!