Carole's Special Chapter - A Valuable Talk

— Behind The Scene —

Author: No, seriously, I didn't forget that yesterday was the 23rd of September

Narrator: ...You do realize that nobody is asking you that question, right?

Author: Uh... Maybe?

Narrator: But because you said that out of your own will, then... That mean you forgot, huh

Author: Damn it! Why did I even say that to you in the first place?!

Narrator: Maybe you wanted to say it so the Readers knew the reason you were late?

Author: That... Actually sounds possible

Narrator: Of course, because it is. Anyway, shall we dive into the chapter?

— Start Of Chapter —

[St. Freya, Carole's POV]

Carole: "Yes!"

Teacher: "Carole! Be silent!"

Carole: "A-ah! I'm sorry!"

The whole class laughed at me.

(Uugh, why did I have to shout...)

I put my red face on the table to hide my embarrassment.

But it couldn't be helped, you know?

My phone which was still below the table was showing a certain character with a gold aura around it.

(I got one of the rarest characters...!)

A smile appeared on my face as I took another look at the character.

(I'm gonna show it to Senpai and Squad Leader!)

I'm excited!

[An Hour Later]

After class was over, I headed toward the School Park, where a certain someone always rests at.

I looked everywhere, but I didn't see him. Or at least, that was until a familiar back appeared in my view.

He was looking in a certain direction, though it actually was just a Sakura Tree. I didn't think much of it and went to him, before calling him.

Carole: "Senpai!"

Adam: "Hm? Oh... It's just you, Carole."

Carole: "Wha-?! What's with your reaction, Senpai!"

I pouted at his words and he laughed.

Adam: "Sorry, sorry. Let me say it again... Oh! It's Carole! What good luck!"

For a moment, I stare blankly at him before sighing and sitting down beside him.

Carole: "...You suck, Senpai."

Adam: "..."

He only looked at me silently before sighing as well.

Adam-Senpai: "You're the one who wants me to change it, though..."

Carole: "Forget that! Look!"

I showed him my phone, more specifically, a certain character from a game.