Chapter 42

--- Behind The Scene ---
(1 February 2022)

Author : BRUH

Narrator : BIG BRUH

Author : I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS YESTERDAY (31 January 2022)

Narrator : I think it was because we were too sleepy last night

Author : Well I did finish this chapter late at night, so...

Narrator : Well, whatever, now let's just upload the chapter shall we?

Author : Yep.

Author 2 : Let's try not to forget next time.

All : Anyway, Into the chapter!

--- Start Of Chapter ---

[???, Ray's POV]

Ray : "Ugh..."

I opened my eyes just to feel pain coming from my arms, it felt like an ache rather than a pain.

Ray : *Sigh* "Did I exercise too much yesterday? Maybe I shouldn't have do it longer than I was supposed to..."

I tried to rise from my bed, but I was too tired to move. So, I did what every normal person would do. I closed my eyes, letting myself sleep a bit more.

??? : "HA! I knew it! You will go to sleep after all!"

The door opened suddenly as a girl's voice appeared, it was-

Ray : "Wha-?! Knock first before you get in! Stupid Nee-san!"

It was my big sister, Kaine Nee-san.

Kaine : "Ouch, I got called by my otouto stupid..."

She began fake crying, but it didn't work as I was looking at her deadpanned.

Ray : *Sigh* "So? Why did you just barge into my room like that?"

Kaine : "Well~, I realized yesterday that you overdid your exercise, or should I say, School Club?"

Ray : "But, that's not the reason why you can just barge into my room..."

Kaine : "Sush, I'm still talking. Anyway~, just like a good Nee-san I am, I decided to make sure you won't sleep after you wake up. Why do you ask? Because we'll be late to school!"

She said as she pointed at the wall clock, it was showing 7 O'clock... Wait?! 7 O'CLOCK?!

Ray : "Huh?! It's already 7 AM?!"

Kaine : "Yep!"

She said all smiles. Meanwhile, I forced myself to rise from the bed and quickly head to the bathroom to take a bath.

I finished my bath and already in my school uniform, I got down to the dinning room to see that Nee-san was already on the table. She was enjoying the breakfast, which she had made for the both of us.

Ray : "Huh?! When did you get in your uniform?!"

I noticed she was already in her school uniform, but how is that possible when she woke me up she was still in her pajamas.