Chapter 67

--- Behind the Scenes ---

Author: If I can't get your identity from a straight answer from you... Then I'll use my great detective skill to find out myself!

Zero: Oh? This one I've gotta see. Go on then. Impress me will ya?

Author: Hm... First, the most obvious clue, your name! Zero! Which is the saying of the number "0"!

Zero: Uhuh..

Author: Based on the history of this world, Zero ("0") was first founded in Mesopotamia around 3 B.C... but! Since we're technically not real characters in the real world, that's unreliable!

Zero: Searching for that piece of history on the internet must have been difficult.

Author: Wha?! How'd you---Cough! Anyway... As such, we should look for clues around this place, a place where it's out of bounds of every existing object from the known universe!

Zero: I'm very curious now. So please do proceed.

Author: Hum hum... Hah! Found it! Something with a big "0" on it!

Zero: What is it?

Author: It's a...! Uh... What is this again... White, thin, a bunch of scribbles, and was made from cellulose...

Zero: What? A paper?

Author Right! What's more, it's every human's worst nightmare! A paper of a written test! Not just that, but it seems to belong to...!

Zero: You?

Author: ......who the heck put this here?

Zero: Oh! So it is yours. Show it here.

Author: No! Never! Get away from me!

Zero: Since I'm kind. I'll give two choices. You give me or I'll take it.

Author: I chose the third choice! Starting the chapter!

--- Start of Chapter ---

[Hyperion, 3rd POV]

Under the clear blue sky, a young man could be seen sitting still on top of a certain platform made out of a white steel-like material.

The position he took was that of sitting with his legs crossed over one another while his hands had each fingers touching their opposites yet the palms didn't touch each other.

Ray: "..."

His eyes were closed. His mouth was shut. His body was staying still.

From the outside, it seemed as if he was meditating. Which, in a way, that would be correct.

The sound of the calm breeze and the sensation of the transparent clouds brushing against his body was not registered within his mind.

All the senses he had mustered were focused on one single spot, his core. Or rather, the core the herrscher inside of him had.

Honkai energy was surrounding his entire body as it had formed a unique flow around him. It kept flowing and flowing without any sign of stopping. As such, it seemed as if he was being constantly surrounded by a yellowish transparent energy.

No, it's not super saiyan, that's an entirely different thing.

Anyway, the reason why Ray was "meditating", was because Naron had advised him to do so. After all, this was done in order for him to feel the other "power" inside of him.