Bronya's Special Chapter - A Day In Life

— Behind The Scene —

Author: Wow, would you look at that! I surprisingly wrote the chapter on time!

Narrator: I'm pretty sure the early you would be more fitting for that word

Author: W-well yeah, but...

Narrator: Just kidding. It's good that you're able to write in time again

Author: Yep! Oh, but sorry if the chapter is shorter than usual. School's assignment has becoming more and more increasing in quantity

Narrator: Wish I could help, but I'm just a fictional character... Well, do your best!

Author: W-what?!

Narrator: H-huh? Is something wrong with what I just said?

Author: N-no, but well... Getting cheered up by your fictional partner is quite a nice feeling, huh...

Narrator: ...You're that sad, huh? Now I legit feel sorry for you...

Author: G-guh! A-anyway! Onto the chapter!

— Start Of Chapter —

[???, 3rd POV]

A single woman was currently sleeping on what looked like a comfy bed. Perhaps that was also the reason she didn't want to wake up.

???: "...Zzz...."

Her small snore echoed through the quiet room. Still, in her sleep, she sometimes moved her body around and some other times just stayed still.

*Tiit* *Tiiit* *Tiiit*

Another sound echoed through the room. This time, however, it was an alarm.

???: "Uugh...."

The alarm sound was enough to wake her up. Her eyelids were slowly but surely opening up. And so, the familiar gray eyes with a small red ring-like surrounding her pupil could be seen.

It was Bronya.

After she had opened her eyes, she looked at the alarm and turned it off.

Bronya: "....Ugh...I'm still a bit sleepy."

While letting out a yawn, she lifted her body from her bed and sat on the edge of the bed.

Bronya: "Lights, turn on."

Just with that, the light in her room all turned itself on. What an advanced tech, and of course, this was all made by herself.

Bronya: "What's the date, again?"

Asking herself while standing up, she used her finger in a certain gesture. Just a split second later, a screen appeared right in front of her finger.

Bronya: "...I see. So it's 'that' day already, huh."

For a second, a sad smile appeared on her face, but it was quickly covered by her normal expression.

Bronya: "I still have a couple of hours before the time we promised to meet."

Nodding to herself as she calculated the time, she walked toward the door and was about to exit her room. But something stopped her action as her eyes laid their attention on a certain thing.

Bronya: "...Better not forget about that."

She said to herself before putting "it" on her finger and walking out of the room.