Chapter 29

Another Universe, 3rd POV

As Ray and Veliona is following Kevin and his squad, suddenly the ground shook. Kevin and his squad show no sign of moving, Ray stopped and looked beside him.

Strangely, Veliona didn’t do move as well. She didn’t summon her scythe nor she showed any expression, Ray is confused why this suddenly happen.

Ray : “Veliona ?”

Ray tried to shake her body, but she still doesn’t show any sign of response. Ray walked to Kevin and did the same, Kevin too doesn’t show any response.

Ray : “What’s happening ?”

Ray said as he looked around, his expression suddenly changed. All things around them are starting to glitched out, he looked to see that the sun is glithcing as well.

Ray : “Okay, this is getting weird.”

He looked back and saw that Kevin and his squad were glitching, he tried to touch them but it got through. He looked at Veliona, and noticed that she is starting to glitched out as well.

Ray : “Veliona !”

When he tried to touch her, it passes through her. Ray started to panic as Veliona was slowly disappearing, just like the things around him.

Suddenly, a pain appeared in his head. He hold his head, trying to withstand the pain. But, the pain is getting stronger every second.

Ray : “Ugh ! My head ! It hurts !”

Ray said as he slowly getting on his knees, still holding his head. Not long after that, he fell to the ground, losing his consciousness.

Ray’s Mind, 3rd POV

Ray woke up to see that he is in a white space, there’s nothing around him.

Ray : Huh ? Where am I ?

He stood up.

??? : “Ray...”

Ray quickly looked back, he noticed that there are no people behind him. But, there is a tape on a table that suddenly appeared.

Ray : “Okay ?"

He walked to the table, he noticed that there are two chairs, opposite of each other. He grabbed the tape, and suddenly a tv and a tape player appeared.

Ray : “Wow, how convenient.”

He walked to the tape player and inserted the tape, the tv turned on showing Ray himself.

Ray (Tv) : “Okay ? Test 1 2 3, is this on ?”

Ray : “Huh ? Me ?”

Ray (Tv) : “Whatever, I hope this is on. Anyway, hello there me.”

Ray : “Uh, what ?”

Ray (Tv) : “I know you’re confused right now, but try to calm yourself. We are good at doing that.”

Ray tried to calm himself, which he did.

Ray (Tv) : “Okay, are you calm yet ? If so, then make sure to pay attention to the things I’m about to say.”

Ray nodded.

Ray (Tv) : “Well then...”

Ray (Tv) started to explain about things like what happen before, his powers, about Naron, and other things the current Ray need to know.

Ray (Tv) : “Well, for now that’s all you need to know. For the rest of your memories, it will came back eventually as you unlock your power again. Because, as of right now, your power is sealed because Naron is currently sleeping. But, if you did manage to unlock one of your power for a moment, make sure to not overused it because that will give your mind and body a huge burden.”

Ray (Tv) warned Ray for the last time, he then talked about a few more things and the tape was almost reaching it’s end.

Ray (Tv) : “So, yeah... I hope this do arrived at you, because if not then... That will be a really bad thing... Anyway... Good bye... Me.”

Ray (Tv) smiled and waved his hand and the tv turned off, Ray lifted his hand trying to wave back but he know that it’s useless as that will not reach him.

Ray looked around him once more, but he stopped as suddenly a headache appeared again. He held his head, trying to withstand it. But, that didn’t go for long because his vision becomes hazy. And so he fell unconscious.

???, 3rd POV

Ray’s body is laying down on a grass field, he suddenly woke up. He looked around to see that he is now on a different place, he stood up.

Ray : “Where... Am I ?”

Ray started walking, he noticed that he is wearing a school uniform.

Ray : Wait, why am I wearing a uniform ?

Something suddenly vibrated on his chest pocket, it was a phone call. Ray picked it up, and saw that the name “Mobi Mobi” was on it.

Ray : Uh, who ?

He accpeted the phone, and a sound of “Ah !” was heard from the other side.

??? : “Geez, you finally answered it !”

Ray : “Um, I’m sorry but who is this ?”

??? : “Seriously ?! You know your tricks won’t work again !”

Ray : “No, I’m serious. Who is this ?”

The other side was silent, Ray was wondering if what he said was the right thing.

??? : “Are you... Serious ? Where are you right now ?”

Ray : “Umm, I’m on a grass field, I don’t know where though.”

??? : “Just stay there ! Don’t move until I got there okay ?!”

The phone call ended, Ray put back the phone to his pocked and sat down. He noticed that the sun was going down, he enjoys the breeze and the sky slowly turning red.

Not long after that, he sees a girl was running towards him. She has a green hair that reaches her back and she's wearing a school uniform as well, her expression was showing a panicked face.