Chapter 3

Paige POV:

I'm currently changing after practice right now and all I can think about is seeing Peyton at Dunkin'. She looked so good in the outfit she was wearing, especially the Jordan 1's, she's got shoe game. Plus her brown hair and brown eyes glistening in the light, made me not be able to take my eyes off of her. I didn't even notice I was staring at the same spot on the wall for the last 5 minutes until I heard someone calling my name.

"Paige, helloooo, earth to Paige," Christyn said shaking her hand in front of my eyes.

"Hmm..what" I said snapping out of my gaze.

"What were you thinking about" E (Evina) asked, "you looked very deep in thought"

"Uh nothing" I responded quickly hoping they would forget about it as I started to pack up my things.

"She's probably fantasying over that girl we saw earlier. What was her name again? Peyton? She could hardly tear her eyes off of her" Nika stated with her thick croatian accent.

"I was not"

"You so were, you were all like, 'you're Peyton right you play softball?' stalker much. and 'hopefully I'll see you at the game' with that cheeky smile of yours"  Nika responded "You're already obsessed to her"

As we were walking out of the practice facility I couldn't help but think if Nika was right. Was I obsessed with her? I just met her. But I'm really excited to potentially see her again tomorrow.

It's about 10 PM and I should start getting ready for bed since I have a game tomorrow but I can't stop myself from thinking about Peyton. I eventually find myself looking her up on Instagram and see that she's verified and has 846,000 followers. Jeez we already have a lot in common. I end up following her and notice that she already follows me so I dm her "hey" and close my phone for the night.