Chapter 13

Paige POV:

I'm feeling so many emotions right now. I can't believe Peyton and I kissed. I've been wanting to do that for so long but didn't know if she felt the same. But now obviously I know she does.

"So" Peyton says

"So"

"I really liked that"

"Yea me too, you have no idea"

"What does this make us now"

"I'm not sure, we can do whatever you're comfortable with" I respond

"Well I really like you and I wouldn't mind being together and I'm not just saying that because you're The Paige Bueckers the famous basketball star because I don't want you to think I'm just using you for your fame I really do like yo-" Peyton rambles on in one breath until I lean in and capture her soft lips again to shut her up.

"What was that for" she questions as we pull away

"Well you wouldn't stop rambling and that was the only way I could get you to stop" I said smiling at her "Plus, I wanted to kiss you again and I wouldn't mind being together too"

"So does that mean-"

"Peyton will you be my girlfriend" I interrupt her

She just stares at me shocked, not moving, and I start getting worried until she starts smiling and jumping up and down

"OH MY GOD, YES, I'D LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" she screams as she pulls me into a hug.

After hugging each other and enjoying each other's presence, we pull away.

"So what are we gonna do about the publicity?" Peyton asks

"I don't know, I have really thought about that" I respond truthfully "I don't know what our relationship would do to our careers but I also don't want to act like I'm hiding you and don't wanna be seen in public with you"

"Yea me too, what about when we are in public together like at each other's games, or out with our friends, we just don't show any PDA, that way it looks like we are just friends"

"Yea I like that idea. It also makes our relationship private which I like especially since it's so new, that way we don't have rumors spread about us or people getting into our personal life"

"I agree" Peyton says smiling leaning in for a kiss which I happily accept.