Chapter 9

Peyton POV:

I wake up to loud knocking on my door.

"Peyton get up and open this door, I know you're awake!" Kate yells while banging on my door.

I slowly make my way over to my door and open it.

"what?" I ask

"What do you mean what? You hung out with Paige yesterday and never told us what happened"

I smiled remembering last night

"Oh my god you're smiling that means it was good!" Tori shouts

"will you shut up other people are trying to sleep. what time even is it?"

"it's 9 now stop changing the subject" Kate interjects

I roll my eyes at them. "It was good I had a great time with her. We got pasta for dinner and just talked about what we like doing and everything and then she walked me back to my room and that was it"

"Oh my goddd, I still ship it" Tori says. As I hear my phone ding with a notification. I walk over to it and see it's Paige saying "good morning ❤️" and I can't help but smile.

"What are you smiling at" Kate says

"Paige DMed me good morning"

"Well are you gonna answer her" they scream

"Yea I responded" I told her good morning back and asked her how she slept and she replied "good do you and your friends wanna have breakfast with my team"

"Hey guys do you wanna have breakfast with Paige's team?" I ask

"Um duh, we're not passing up this opportunity, hurry and get ready"

I reply back to Paige saying "We'd love to, be there soon"

Paige POV:

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face remembering what happened last night and quickly DM Peyton "good morning ❤️" which makes me remember the next time I see her I'm gonna get her number.

I get out of bed and walk out of my room and see Christyn and Nika on the couch watching something when I see Peyton replied back "good morning, how'd you sleep" and I got a smile on my face.

Christyn and Nika definitely noticed me smiling at my phone because they said teasingly "who's got you smiling like that"

"Let me guess, it's Peyton" Nika adds.

"Well if you have to know, yes it is Peyton" I say.

"Well stop chitchatting and get ready did you forget we had a team breakfast this morning" Nika says

I actually did forget we had a team breakfast today. With everything that happened after the game last night I completely forgot.

"Wait you should invite Peyton and her friends, they seem cool, and I bet the team would love to meet the girl you are falling for" Christyn says

"Oh shut up, but ok I'll ask"

A few seconds later I got a response and saw that she said they'd love to.

"Ok perfect, I'll meet you at your dorm in a few" I respond back to Peyton.

"Ok, I'm gonna get ready fast and we can meet them at her dorm"

I decide on wearing a black graphic tee, ripped blue skinny jeans and my court purple jordan 1 highs that I noticed Peyton had also.