Chapter 1 : hello

Amelia's POV

Hie I'm Amelia Thompson. I'm 23 years old. Graduated from college 2 years back when things weren't exactly sunny side up with my parents.

Things happened that were never intended but I've moved past that and now I'm a brand new me.

I've recently gotten a job at Knight Inc working under the worlds most eligible bachelor there is or so the world says. But a rumor says he's body count is more than his years. Well I wouldn't know and I definitely don't want to either.

Today I'm moving into my new apartment. It's a lovely cozy place just the way I wished for it to be. Its a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms the main room had a bathroom and closet connected. The kitchen is very spacious with a living room and balcony that allows you to drown into the most beautiful view of nature there is.

Unpacking was the hardest but with a bit of Adele and Anne Marie everything went well. After putting everything in place down to the very detail I check the time to see it's already 8 in the evening. I was so exhausted from all the packing I decided against cooking and ordered so Chinese food online. While waiting for my order to arrive I decided to feed my baby his food.

Yes I have a dog named Duke. His the cutest thing there is. He had brown fur and a huge white spot on his left eye.

"Eat up Duke" I said as I scratched his back while he helped himself to his dog food. After my food arrived I payed the delivery guy and went into the kitchen to find some proper utensils.

I decided on taking a shower before I can settle down and eat my food while glued to the TV watching the Umbrella academy.

After taking a long hot shower I put on my cozy pj's which consisted of a tiny short and a white top with the moon on it.

Dropping to the couch a press play and relaxed after a long day of work.

Main bedroom

Closet