Chapter 6: Milan to the world

Amelia's POV

"Sir the press conference is about to begin in the lobby. Everyone is waiting for you" I said and he nodded closing up the file he was reading and stood up before putting on he's suit jacket.

"Do I look okay?" He asked which caught me off guard. I turned back to him. His tie was slightly loosened. "Everything is in order except for the tie." I said and my absent mindedness made me fix it for him.

Looking up I was captivated by his ocean blue eyes. I really didn't realised how close I'd gotten while fixing his tie.

"Leon , everyone is waiting for you" said Vanya the head of the interior design as she walked into the office wearing a white v neck dress that fit way too tight if you ask me but I chose to keep my thoughts to myself.

When she came in I had put some distance between me and Mr Knight but I'm sure she'd noticed it already. After Mr Knight had walked out of he's office. "Amelia , right?" She said and I nodded.

"Why don't you focus on being Mr Knights secretary for which he'd hired you for and stop trying to get him into your pathetic trap because he's mine and I'd very much like to keep it that way." She said. I looked at her to say I'm shocked was an understatement I was perplexed.

Before she could say anything else my work phone rang. "I'm still waiting for you on the lift" said Mr Knights voice through the phone. "I'm so sorry Mr Knight I'll be right there." I said before walking out of his office leaving Vanya in there.

As I got to the private lift which was meant for him and other important people he guided me into the lift with his hand on my back like most of the times.

"What were you and Vanya talking about?" He asked.

I definetly can't tell him what she said. I know she used to be one his hook ups but it all stopped when he became a dad. At least he put it on hold.

"Nothing much sir , she was just saying how journalists were so interested on something so private." I said hoping he wouldn't ask anything else. He just nodded and the lift opened we were now in the lobby. He then walked to were the interview would be conducted.

After taking a sit on the white couch that had been set up there and it begun.

"Mr Knight what is your sons name?"

"It's Milan Knight"

"Did you know you were going to be a father before your son was born?"

"No I didn't "

"How did you take it after you learnt that you do have a son.?"

"As I am leaving with him and I've become his legal guardian and providing for him in everyday possible it can only mean one thing. I'm very happy"

"And the mother of the child?"

"That's some information I'd not like to disclose"

"Why , is it because you don't know the mother of your child". Now that's harsh , why would they ask that I thought to myself.

"It's because I decide on having her identity kept a secret" he replied calmly but I didn't miss how his hand was now balled up to a fists.

"Why do you want her identity to remain a secret" Why are they pushing on Milans mother. Mr Knight is very much uncomfortable with this.

"It's because we ended things on a bad note and me not revealing her identity clearly means that I am not willing to.damage her reputation." He replied through gritted teeth.

Just then Mr Knight turned to me and motioned for me to come to him. I went on the platform and got behind his couch. He gave me his phone.

Lillian : hie Leo , mom and I are now outside with Milan. How do we get in.?

I looked at the message and then at him. "Take them through the valets door then they should appear from the right side of the room." He said lowly so that only I could hear what he said. I nodded and walked to the door where the valets come in from but not before noticing the hard glare I was receiving from Vanya.

Leon's POV

This press conference is really testing my patience. I know I'm a one night with ladies kinda person but them just pressing on it is making me very much impatient with them.

Now my angel was walking towards the valets door and everyone was still looking at me. But honestly I wouldn't care less I wanted to make sure she got there safely. Even though I already know nothing would happen to her.

"Mr Knight , you said the world would get to meet your son today. Where is he?" Asked a journalists.

Just then Lillian , mother and my angel walked in along with Milan who was in my mother's arms. I looked at Amelia and just fell in love with how she fit perfectly with the whole family.

Looking and Milans outfit I looked at my sister and smiled. "You're welcome" she whispered. I took Milan from mom and sat on the couch with him.

"He looks just like you. Congratulations Mr Knight" said a journalist before more pictures were taken.

After about 30minutes of non stop pictures the press conference was put to an end.

"Everything ready?" I asked my angel. "Yes" she answered.

I had asked her to get the living room on my office floor ready so that I could spend some time with my family over lunch.

Before I could say anything this.other guy came and grabbed Amelia's hand. "Amy come on we have to see off the journalist to avoid any after drama " he said. He was holding Amelia's hand , the fuck.

I was concentrated on their hands that I didn't even hear my mother talking to me.

"Leon , where are you lost?" Asked my sister with her hands crossed on her chest. She knew very well where I was lost because she had the biggest smirk on her face. "She's a beautiful girl. But I don't know where I've seen her" said my mother.

"Oh well it must have been long back." She said before walking after Lillian to the lounge. I'd organised a lunch and so food for Milan as well.

Just then Milan's blue eyes escaped from the eyelids. He let out a little yawn and I chuckled. "Good morning Mr Knight" I said and he giggled. "Let get you fed hmm" I said before kissing his forehead and repositioning him in my arms.

After I got into the longe I found my angel laughing with Lillian and my mother. Wow , she is so perfect , laugh was definetly music to my ears.

"Leon come let's eat I'm furnished mom and I decided on having lunch here" said Lillian. I can't eat before Milan.

"Sir , if you don't mind I'll feed him for you and you can enjoy sometime with your sister and mother. " suggested my angel.

I smiled and nodded before handing Milan to her. Lillian then handed her whatever food was in a small bowl for Milan.

After she had taken a sit with Milan on her lap I couldn't help but admire how well she looked with Milan in her arms. If I didn't know any better I'd think she's Milan's mother.