Chapter 29: coming for you

LEON'S POV

"I don't understand , what has Vanya got to  do with all of this?" I asked Michael who just looked at my shocked before letting out a dry laugh. "Really , you don't understand?"  He asked with an amused  look on his face.

"Why don't we look back into your past with Vanya." And as soon as he said that everything clicked.

"Shit!" Was all I could say. "Shit indeed. Putting your past behind I  think we should drive over to your ex girlfriend's  place" he said earning a glare from me.

"She's not my ex" I say to him but he just shrugged. "That's exactly what i said" he replied. "No you didn't" I grumbled. "Potato  , Potatoe it's still the same thing" he said got into his car.

We then drove to Vanya's place this time really hoping to get some real answers.

In about 20 minutes both Michael and I were now parked at the building of Vanya's  apartment. Now at the door we just stood there "do we like burst in or?"  Asked Michael  and I just rolled my eyes before ringing the door  bell.

Vanya then opened the door wearing a man's  shirt with soo many hickeys  on her neck. "L-Leon" she said clearly shocked to see me. "Hie Vanya" said Michael who was behind me. She looked at the both of us shocked but before she could say anything a voice from her background  beat her to it.

"Who is it babe" and just then a guy with brown hair appeared wearing sweatpants and was also shirtless.

"Oh hie,  I'm Chad" said the guy as he came and put his hand around Vanya's  shoulders.

"Uh could we er- have a word with Vanya" said Michael as he was   really  awkward.

"Sure come on in" said Chad as he pulled Vanya through the doors so that we could get in. "You guys want anything to drink?" Asked Chad. "No thanks we're  not here for long."  I answered now looking at Vanya who seemed a bit nervous. That means she knows something.

"Vany I'm gonna lay it straight to you. We know what you made Bryden do with Amelia. We also know that it was you who sent that picture to Leon. You were the one who staged  that attack. So now we want to know just one thing. Where is Amelia?" Asked Michael.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said looking straight at us. "Oh really , you don't ?" Asked  Michael looking at her amused.

"Yes I don't know anything about what you're saying. And what do you mean what I made Bryden do ?" She asked acting shocked.

"Really now, you're not the one who made Bryden attempt to sexually abuse Amelia?" I asked stepping forward  to her.

And she began walking backwards but that didn't stop me. "Dude , chill. If my girl doesn't know she doesn't know"  said Chad. "Oh but she does" I said looking straight at her. "Vanya , I'm gonna ask you again. Where is Amelia"  but before she could answer she tripped over and was about to  fall off her window but I caught her hand.

"Let's make this fair" I said. "Dude. Get her in. She'll die" yelled Chad. He was about to come to me but Michael stopped him.

"Now , where was I ? Right , Vanya where is Amelia?" I  asked again but she wouldn't budge.  I then let go of her hand on to catch it before she could fall.

"I won't ask you again Vanya" I said looking at her petrified  face. "S-she gone. Y-you can get to her by now. They've already left the country going back to London with her." She said.

"What would you get by doing all this. By sending  her to her past?" I asked looking at her confused.

"I'd get you Leon. You're all I ever wanted and I'd have gotten you only if she was way out of your life. And now she's gone. We can be together. You , me and Milan." She said. "I've always lo-" but I just  pulled her in and threw her across the room.

Getting out of her house,  I quickly called my pilot. "Daniel , I need you to get clearance right now. We need to fly back to London " I told him.

"Im sorry sir but that won't be possible. We can only get another clearance after 24hours." He said. "Then do something , I need to get to London right now" I yelled through my phone.

"Shall I try booking you flight tickets to London?" He asked. "Yes Daniel do that now" I said to him.

"Right away sir" he said and cut the call. I was pacing about just waiting for him to call me. Just call me now ! And my prayers were answered as he called right then.

"I'm sorry sir. All  tickets for the next 3 days and all the planes have been fully booked. We can't get a ticket right now,  business class or even any other class for that matter." He said and I ended the call.

"Fuck!" I yelled and threw  my phone on the ground smashing it into pieces.

How do I get to her now. Is she okay ?

What must they be doing to her right now?

My Dove , I shouldn't have let you out of my sight?

"Are you done , whining?" Asked Michael who had his hands folded  across his chest.

"You smashed a pretty good phone too. You're such a jerk at times" he said before opening the door to my car. "If  you don't mind we've  got packing to do  and London to reach." He said.

I frowned at him "Oh please you're not the only billionaire around here. I have a jet too" he said while faking a yawn. "Let's go pack and you explain the situation to your parents  have Lillian take care of Milan and I'll do the same to Sofia then we take off.  I already got clearance for my jet to travel already. We leave in 2 hours " he said.

"Michael , thanks man. This all wouldn't have been possible  without your help. I don't know what I'd have done without you here. It really means alot man." I told him.

"Leon , we promised to help each other everytime no matter what when we were just 5 years old. We even took blood oaths. So I'm just fulfilling  my duty. And besides I've adopted Dove as my little sister. She's  really been filling that void lately." He said.

I just smiled before we both did our bro hug and got into our perspective  cars and drove off.

When Michael was 18 he lost his little sister Mitchell to cancer.  When he and Dove met they just bonded  as brother and sister. That why he said she'd been filling the void.

Getting home I find  Lillian on a call with someone. From the way she was smiling I knew it was Adam , her husband.

After she ended the call she looked at me confused. "Where is Dove. I thought you'd be coming home together." She said.

"Actually Lee , Dove has been kidnapped by her abusive brother and father and right now she's on a plane flying back to her  home country which is London. " I said to her.

"What! How the hell did that happen?"

I first explained everything about Dove's past which she got sentimental about. When I explained to her about my misconception about her cheating on me and later realising what had actually happened  she slapped the leaving daylights out of me.

"You go find her right now and bring her back home" she said and I nodded. "I really plan on doing just that." I told her.  She nodded and pulled me into a hug which I really  needed  from the very beginning of all this.

"It'll  be okay" she said before kissing my forehead  which always reminded me how she's my big sister. "Thanks Lee"

Don't worry , nothing is going to keep me from getting to you Dove.