Chapter 31: uncontested surgery

LEON'S POV

We've reached London ,finally but where to begin the search now.  We'd   gotten to the same hotel I was staying.

"You know , you shouldn't  have left Sofia alone. She's carrying twins and she really  needs you right now" I said to Michael. He looked at me and shrugged. "She practically kicked me out of the house when I told her that Dove had been taken from us." He said and opened his suitcase to prove his point there wasn't even anything in it.

"I was just about to begin packing but she said I'd be wasting time so I needed to get to her as soon as possible." He said and just chuckled. "She really appreciates Dove in my life. She said that it's only because of her that I've been more open and isn't sensitive about my baby sister's  topic."

"So who's helping us in this case?" He asked me.

"I've called in Mitchel  from my office and a few guys who will be helping us technically. And also we've brought  in like 30  highly trained professional guards so we should be okay."  And just as I said that the door bell to our presidential  suite  rang.

Opening the door  , I saw that Mitchel had already arrived. "Thanks so much for coming. Whatever you want I'll pay double but I need you to get on the go right now" I told her as I led her into the room.

"See boss , this room is a bit not spacious for us. We need room so I guess it'll be for the best if we took this mission back at the headquarters." Said a guy who walked in behind Mitchel.

"Who's that?" Asked Michael. "It's  Max my right hand  man as well as my baby brother" said Mitchel as she hung her arm around Max's neck.

"You don't have to tell them everything , geez" complained Max and Mitchel just giggled. "Okay I'm going to have you come with me to the headquarters. There , we can work our  way more quickly to find Dove  more quicker" said Mitchel.

Me and Michael  looked at each other before we looked at the pair in front of us and nodded. "Let's go" we both said.

I promise you Angel , I will find you. 

DOVE'S POV

My head hurts. It hurts so fucking much. It's like a thousand bass boosters are playing right  next to me.

I try to open my eyes but I'm engulfed my this very bright light  that I can't keep my eyes open. The light intensity is adding so much to my  headache.

I can't handle this much pain. I need to wake up. "Come on Dove , just ignore that light. Open your eyes. Ignore the light." I said to myself. Opening my eyes slowly I was met with a lady dressed in white who also had a surgical  mask on.

"Whats going on? Where am I?" I asked myself but all that was left was my unanswered questions.  "Doctor she's awake." Said a feminine voice.

"Well then ,  call  in her family members. They might want to brief her up of what's going to happen before we begin the surgery." Said a masculine  voice.

What are they talking about ? Who is going in for surgery? Wait are they referring to me?

What was I doing before this? Right , Axel was torturing me. He was constantly changing the temperatures of my room and I'm still yet to know how.  Then in all of that pain I  passed out.

"Oh sweetheart you're awake." said my father as he patted my head. "Just know that after this surgery I won't even torture you anymore. You'll now be daddy's sweet little girl. My sweet little girl." He said before planting a kiss on my forehead  and walking out.

"Oh look who's awake"  said Axel. I'd know his voice even if i was asleep. "You know you almost had me worried. You were passed  out for 3 days"

What? I've been unconscious  for three days.

"Dad almost blew my brains out. I thought that would've been the end of me. You should've seen dad's face when you didn't wake up the next day in the afternoon. He choked all the stupidity out of me that's for sure. But hey , he can't  kill me even if he wanted to. I'm full of money making ideas for the Crystal Empire and you my darling , are my biggest one  of the all. See you when you're reborn"

What are they saying. What does he mean reborn. Do they want to conduct a surgery on me. What's wrong with me. I'm totally okay there's nothing wrong with me.

Oh God please get me out of this.

"Dove , my baby." Oh please just the melodrama I need in this fucking situation. "You know" she began with her heels clicking the floor loudly as they always do.  Seriously someone please tell that woman how annoying that is.

"Medical technology has really advanced for the better. As a doctor myself I'm thrilled at what it can do" she said. "Like right now,  what's going to happen to you is going to go down in history. Its never been purposefully  done" she chuckled and exhaled.

"You my darling are loosing every single one of your memory"

What the hell. Why would she do that to me? Why would they all do that to me? "But don't worry , your family will be here ready to feed you new ones. The ones  you'll always abide to" she said.

After a long silence she suddenly clapped her hands causing me to visibly flinch. "Oh my goodness the doctors instructed us to not startle  you like that. Goodness me what am I doing?" She said before she burst into fits of laughter. "But who the fuck am I to give a shit. Whatever is happening to you right now Amelia , just know that it's what you've ever deserved   for being such a useless and undeserving child. You don't deserve love at all. " She said before walking out.

I knew they hated me but to this level, why me. What have I ever done to them. Is it because I'm a girl.

Mom says that it's because I was the unwanted child that held everyone back. As far as  I knew my family only wanted sons. So me turning out to be a girl meant that is was a huge disappointment  itself.

"Ms Dove , I'm really sorry that it's us who had to do this to you. I know how abusive your parents are but our hands are tied. Even if we wished to help Mr Thompson would  kill our families." Said the nurse I looked at the people in the room.

They looked worn out and some of them had puffy faces. "We're really sorry. We hadn't got any options to choose   from. When we even tried to rebel against this , Mr Axel shot my wife in the leg without thinking twice." Explained the doctor.

"They've gone so far as to threaten to traffic  our children if we didn't do this" added another doctor who was in the room.

"Please forgive us" was all I heard before darkness crept over me. It must've been due to this injection that they'd administered.

In all this my heart cried for Leon. It cried for all the memories we'd created in these past months. I'd forget that , I'd forget  my only true love. I'd forget my sweet baby, Milan.

But why does it have to be me. What have I done?