Chapter 2: he's a dad

Leon's POV

"Meet your 1 month year old son" said my mother who was standing beside me. I turned to look at her but she was adoring the baby like it the last thing on earth. How bipolar was she planning to be this morning. She was fumming just some moments ago.

I looked back at the baby. He had black curly hair which I'm sure the curls are from his mother and the hair colour is from me. He also has some cute soft features of mine. "He looks just like you when you were a baby." Says mom. "By the way dad is on his way." Said Lillian who was now holding the little creature.

"Mother you can't be too sure that its my baby" I said while looking at her. She shook her head and signed. "Leon he is yours. He has your features and of course you wouldn't believe me would you. Let's wait to see your father's reaction." She said as she heard a maid welcoming my father.

"Lillian whose baby is it?" He said walking over to Lillian. "My god this is a complete replica of Leon when he was just a baby." He said looking at me. "Wait , he is indeed your son" said dad. I looked at dad silently and just shrugged.

"I'm getting a DNA test." I announced before starting to go upstairs to my room. "We already did yesterday evening." Said Lillian and I stopped in my tracks and looked at her.

"How did you do that without any of my samples." I said. "We sent the baby's samples to our family doctor. He already so much of our blood samples so he used the ones already available" she explained. "They'll be here in the afternoon. Till then , why don't you freshen up" she said while looking at me weirdly. "Sure" I muttered before going up the stairs again.

Entering my room I went straight into the shower after stripping off every clothing.

Gosh this day has been unbelievable. I have a son. An actual son a baby who looks just like me. Wow.

I took a good 30 minutes before going downstairs in some sweatpants and a hoodie. I called in and told them to send through some important files to my home office.

I found my mother finishing up on making breakfast and my sister had finished setting up the table.

"Where are they?" I asked as I noticed that Sheila and the baby where gone. "The baby had fallen asleep so I asked Sheila to put him in the guestroom where she'd slept. I guess.thats where she is right now" said Lillian but just then Sheila walked back in.

After we all had settled on the dining table with my dad sitting on the opposite table head we began on our breakfast. GOSH! I can never get used to my mothers cooking she's the best hence the long chains of restaurants all over the world.

I looked at Sheila who looked awfully quiet. "What do you plan on doing?" I asked her. "My Goodness Leon that's out of line" scolded my mother.

"No mother I really wanna know. What do.you plan on doing?" I asked again. "I wanna go back to my old life. I'm a model not a mom" she replied. "What do you mean by that?" This time my.sister was the one to ask.

"Simple I don't want the baby. I don't want to be connected to him in anyway. I can't be a model and a mom at the same time that's insane." She replied. "Jena Frumes has been doing it perfectly. I guess she's actually that phenomenal" replied my sister "but you , you're a monster" she replied before she took a sip of her wine.

"Listen I don't care what y'all think but I'm not keeping that baby and that's it" she said before she stood up and took her bag and walked out of the door. Mom just stared at the door shocked. "Did she- did she just abandon her baby" she asked in disbelief. Just then we heard the baby's cries from the hallway. I stood up before my sister could. "It's okay" I said before I went to the room.

I took a deep breathe before I lifted him up and he quickly snuggled into me. I gasped as he made so baby sounds. I instantly melted into him. He was so tiny and adorable. He's blue eyes were like a deep ocean just like mine.

"Hie baby boy" I whispered and he made more cute sounds. I just looked at him and I finalised. This is my son and I'll love him so much he won't notice that his wretched mother is gone.

I turned and saw my mother in tears smiling while my sister was just smiling. " everyone meet Milan Knight" I said and mom walked over to us and kissed both of our foreheads.

"I'm so happy you're took him in" she said and dad walked in. "Hey Leon the DNA results from the doctor's office have arrived. Still wanna look at them.?" He asked while holding the white envelope. I shook my head.

"I think he's all the proof I need." I said. "That's a wise choice" said dad.
*******************************************

Amelia's POV

I was doing grocery shopping today. I thought I should really just do everything since I was starting up work next week Monday while today was a Friday.

I was wearing back high waist jeans my white Nike sneakers and a white sweat jacket. I was looking through the shelves where I got stuck on which sauce to choose. I just kept staring at the section clueless.

"The red sauce goes well with most stews but the brown one goes well with just about anything" said a voice from behind me. I turned and saw a girl probably 4 years older than me. I smiled at her.

"Hie I'm Lillian" she said and stretched out her  hand I took it in mine. "I'm Amelia." I said. "Nice to meet you Amy." She said and smiled. "So about the sauces take the brown you won't regret it" she said and winked before she pushed her trolley which was filled with baby products. I guess she's a mom.

I took the 3 brown sauces and put them in mine. After about five more minutes of grabbing everything that I felt useful I paid up and went up to my car.

Before I could get in I saw Lillian struggling to open her car trunk because of the many bags she was holding.

I went over to her and opened her trunk for her. "Thank you so much" she said and exhaled heavily. I looked at the trunk. That's way too much stocking up for a baby. Are they twins?

"No they aren't twins. But I don't really trust my brother with this kind of shopping so I bought everything that I thought he'd forget and he might need for my nephew." She said. "And yes you said that out loud." She chuckled I just nodded and smiled.

"Amy why don't you join me. I want to shop for his clothes and everything else a new born baby might need. Will you help" she asked looking at me. "Wait won't I be intruding or something" I asked we literally met 15mimutes ago.

"Not all please join me." She said. I nodded and she literally squealed. "Okay then meet me at Baby's Best Day" she said and got into her car I nodded and went to mine.