Chapter 15 : i love you Dove

Leon's POV

She's not safe. I'm trying my hardest to  keep calm about this but Axel. He first tried to play victim  with me and I believed him. I almost wanted to reunite him with his sister but what the fuck.

"Calm down mate. You can't be like this. If you're like this she can't feel safe. She'll just get more anxious and it's not alright. You need to be calm for both of yourselves" said Michael and I just nodded.

"I'll be giving the both of you some space. She'll  need it. Call me if there's anything." He said. We did our bro hug and he walked out.

Amelia walked out of the bathroom moments later  wearing a white dress that hugged her perfect  with a black jacket on top with white sneakers. Putting all the bad situations aside she looked hot I felt myself getting hard just by looking at her.

And the kiss. I don't know if that came out great. But I couldn't care less. There's her and me and soon enough Milan too only if she let's us in.

I reached out for her hand. As soon as our hands connected I felt some kind of electricity. I wasn't planning  on letting her go anytime soon.

"Let's go home." I said and she just nodded. I'm sure she thought I was going to take her back to her apartment. I just chuckled at the thought internally.

Getting to the reception  I saw that girl from earlier. She looked at Amelia from head to toe before she rolled her eyes. I know she just realised how she could never match up to Amelia even if she tried.

"The discharge papers for you to sign" she said while handing them to me. I signed them and Amelia and I made our way towards the exit.

I opened the door for her and she got in. Driving home in a comfortable  silence Amelia's  phone rang. She looked at the caller ID before she did a breathing exercise.  I know I should considered giving her so privacy but I really needed to protect her so I kinda listened to her conversation  plus her phone's volume was quite high.

A: Papa

GP: He's back isn't he?

A: yes , but I promise it'll all be taken care of. Don't stress too much about it also don't let granny know under any circumstances please. I promise I'll be okay.

GP:  I cant guarantee  your safety Dove , you're  living by yourself.

A: Papa that's not an issue.

"Amelia"  I said and she looked at me. "Can I speak to him?" She looked at me for a second or two before she nodded and handed me the phone.

L: hello , sir its Leon.

GP: hello , how are you?

L: im alright.

GP: Why are you with my dear Dove.

L: it's because I'm her close friend  and I just want to protect her from Axel just as much as you do. So from now on she'll  be staying with me while  we deal with Axel.

GP: is Dove okay with that ?

I looked at Amelia and I nodded and she just nodded back.

L: yes , she's okay with it.

GP: okay I have to go. Please take care of my granddaughter. She's not a strong as she puts herself out to be.

Ending the call I gave the phone back to Amelia. "Dove" I said and she looked at me. "That's your actual name isn't it?" I asked. "Yes , I'm Dove Amelia Thompson" she replied.

"I love your name Angel , Dove it's really suits you" I said and her cheeks had this cute shade of pink.  I took her hand in mine and kissed the back of it.

Getting home Amelia  was pulled into a big hug by my mother. "Oh my dear. Come in. I've made some dinner for you. Hospital food is just terrible I tell you" she said and she led Amelia inside while blabbering  no stop.

She was trying to cheer Amelia up and I really appreciate  her for that.  I had called home earlier to tell them about the situation and they were all worried and wanted me to get her home as soon  as possible.

Walking into  the kitchen I found mom , Lee and Amelia  sitting on the kitchen island  talking about something and they all had smiles on their faces.

"Amy I need to actually introduce you to my nephew  and daughter. Their upstairs  sleeping in the nursery. Come see them" said Lee as she walked out of the room  with Amelia.

Mom motioned me to come to her. As soon as I did I realised what I wanted. I wanted a hug from her. No matter how old I might grow ill always need my mom to tell me that I'll be alright and everything  else will be alright.

"There ,there my sweet little  boy. It's alright. It's  all going to be just fine. My sweet boy you're okay" she said. She kissed my forehead  and motioned for me to sit down.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. I ran my hand all over my face. "Mom im scared. " I said to her. "It's alright my love. This whole thing you're experiencing  is still new to you. It came to you when you needed her the most. Now I'm just happy that you were quick to realise how much she means to you. Please my dear child take care of her. Her eyes have so much sadness replace all of the with joy and your love" she said before she kissed my forehead one more time.

"Give her the green pills. Just two of them. It'll help her sleep much better at night" she said before we both said our goodnights.

I went upstairs to the nursery  where I found the most beautiful  scene laid out infront of me.

She was holding Milan with perfect peaceful smile on her lips. Lee was nowhere to be seen and so was Gracialla. I guess she woke up for her walk.

It's weird how Gracialla wakes up in the middle of the night  so she can walk. Lee says it tires her out again so she can lay flat on her bed.

Milans tiny hand was wrapped around Amelia's  finger and she hummed a beautiful  tune for him to go back to sleep.

After a while Milan was peacefully asleep again and she place him back in his crib. "Goodnight baby" she whispered.

Turning around she made contact with my eyes.  I swear to God that her eyes and everything  about her  screamed  Angel. I honestly do care what others  thought but right now I just found her so perfect.

Walking into the room I put my hands around her waist and pulled her close. Her hands rested on my chest. I just loved how her body responded  perfectly to mine. It's like she was just designed perfectly  and specifically for me.

"Dove" I said and she looked intently  at me. She looked  so pure like  a Dove and that's  what made her  name sit with her perfectly.

"Yes" she whispered. "I want to promise you this. I'll always keep you safe no matter what. You made me realise something today that all we have is now and with that said and done Dove Amelia Thompson " I held her tighter in my arms. As much as I looked calm in the inside my heart was beating a million times faster.

"I love you"