Chapter 8: one step forward

Leon's POV

Whatever I'm doing now is so that my angel gets to know this side of me. Yes I've had my fair share of women but I never treated them like this. And I only intend to treat Amelia like this , only her.

And when I kissed her hand , I really could've gone for more but right now I wanna go slow. I believe we have time.

Parking outside my favourite restaurant I told Amelia to stay inside so that I could open the door for her.

After she'd stepped out I put my hand around her waist and pulled her close. I just like the way her body responded to mine. It's like she was especially made for me.

I went straight to the reception. "Mr Knight , how are you" Asked the guy his name was Tony. He was kind of my friend. "Table for two Tony same spot." I said and he nodded before typing away and leading us to our table.

"I hope you enjoy your time here." He said and walked away. Picking up the menu I looked through it but I honestly was looking at my Angel through the shining silver cutlery on the table.

" Good afternoon , I'm Vaness your waitress for today. What would you like to have" looking up I see her breast pumped out with half the buttons undone. She was biting her lip while looking at me." I just huffed. "What would you like to have , Ang- I mean Amelia" I said.

She just shook her head "there are so many things I can't decide" she said putting the menu down. "Can I do it for you?" I asked already feeling excited about it.

"If you don't mind" she replied.

"Okay then both of us will have today's lunch meal and fruit salads later on" I said. "Will that be all sir" said Vaness. I nodded and looked at the scenery outside.."are you sure Sir " said Vaness putting her hand on my shoulder.

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE , GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT" I yelled causing Amelia to flinch. I looked at her and my heart literally broke.

"I'm so sorry Amelia. I didn't mean to scare you like that." I said reaching out for her hand which seemed to be my new favourite thing. "It's alright. You must be tired because of the Press Conference , let's cancel lunch okay." She said.

I just nodded and both of us walked outside the restaurant to the parking lot. Driving off I couldn't help but scold myself over and over again.

This was my only time to spend some time with Amelia alone and its been completely ruined.

"What do we have for this afternoon." I asked her. "You don't have have anything to look after that's pending" she replied. "Alright then , since you already have everything with you I'll take you home." I said. I already knew her address so i didn't ask her about it.

The rest of the ride was quiet. I was so mad at myself for ruining this for her. She seemed pretty excited about lunch.

After another 10 minutes we got to her building. "Um , if you're not too busy you could come inside and I'd prepare lunch for us" she said. Hell yes.

"I - if you don't mind" I said hoping that my statement wouldn't make her change her mind. "No it's alright come" she said opening her door and leading me to her apartment.

"Amy" a voice squealed. "Hie Willow. Aren't you supposed to be at soccer practice?." She asked her. "Nop I had to stay back home I had a fever since last night." The little girl said. "Oh goodness how are you feeling now?" Asked Amelia while checking her temperature.

"Goodness your temperature is quite not okay what are doing outside?" Asked Amelia just then an old lady appeared.

"Willow Evergreen you'll be the death of me. Come back inside now" she said. "Anelia dear how are you?" She asked.

"I'm alright Miss Evergreen." She replied. "And who is this young man" askes the lady.

"This is-" Amelia's voice faded and I got the sign. "I'm her work friend Leon" I said. "Really just a work friend?" She asked. Just then i realised that I had my arm wrapped around Amelia's waist.

"Oh , it's just a misunderstanding" said Amelia trying to hide her blush by keeping her head bowed.

"Okay then if you say so" said the lady before looking at me and smiling.

After she'd disappeared around the corner with the little girl Amelia opened her door and a nice apartment came into view.

"Duke hie my baby" she said and she kneeled down and kissed the top of her dogs head. He looked like a happy puppy because of his energy. He even came and rubbed himself on my leg.

"I'm sorry about him. He's quite friendly" she said and then I noticed how short she'd actually become.

That just added to her cuteness. "The height is because of the heels she said before she giggled and placed the puppy down.

"It's already 5:30 pm so I'm gonna have to turn that lunch to dinner" she said.

"It's alright , I'll also help you" she looked shocked for a moment before she nodded and led me back to the kitchen.

She tied on her apron and put her hair into a ponytail before she turned to me.

She went behind me and rested her hand on my shoulders. "We can't risk you getting your suit dirty so let's take this off" she said while taking off my suit jacket from behind.

"Are you comfortable with your tie?" She asked. I just shook my head indicating a no. She nodded and walked to my front and removed my tie. I was completely comfortable with it but I was so lost in what she was doing.

She took my suit jacket and my tie outside the kitchen while I was still stuck in the same trance. What just happened?

Just as she was coming back to kitchen Duke barked which caused Amelia to turn and not watch her step.

She was just about to fall down but I wrapped my arms around her while I got engulfed in her addicting scent.

The proximity of our closeness didn't lighten up the air. Everything stopped and my eyes landed on her lips.

Moving slightly would cause our lips to connect but unfortunately Duke decided to bark again and I pulled her up.

"Thank you" she said and I nodded. After she handed me another apron we both decided on making beef stew , herb dumpling and a green salad.

We talked randomly about anything that came into mind. I honestly never felt this happy with anyone in my life before.

Its like a new side of me just opened that I was never kin to. It made everything seem better and just being with her made me feel like everything would forever be better.

"I'll get the plates" she said and I was placing the salad bowl on the table. I noticed how Amelia was taking more time to bring the plates. Walking back into the kitchen I found her on her tip toes trying to open a cupboard.

I just didn't think about it really I just went behind her and opened the cupboard took out two plates and again her scent engulfed me. She turned to look at me and again our lips were barely inches away.

If only i could just-

But then again the fucking door bell rang.