Chapter 25: Roads bending.

Dove's POV

So finally Leon was coming back today. To say I was thrilled would be a total lie. Him and I haven't had a proper conversation in 79 hours 24 minutes and 13seconds . Yes , I've been counting because it's been continuously  killing me inside.

Right now I've worn some  black jeans and white sweater with  white sneakers. Milan on the other hand is wearing a brown bottom with white long sleeve top and jacket  with a brown beanie hat and white sneakers.

"Don't you look amazing , my little rockstar" I said while kissing his cheeks. He giggled and kissed my cheek also leaving  a big trail of his saliva but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Guys , let's go " yelled Lee from downstairs. Alla and her are also coming along  and I'm honestly grateful they are. I'm sure the air around Leon and I is going to be very thick and with Lee I'm sure she'll lighten up the mood.

After strapping Milan into his seat I got in next to Lee who was driving. The other cars had left earlier  to go and wait for Leon's private jet to land. Looking at the time it was already 10:15  .

"We're late" I murmured. "I know , besides Leon is used to it anyway."  Said Lee as she continued driving. I just chuckled and looked back at Milan only to see him sleeping along with Alla who was also in her seat.

I just smiled at them and looked out of the window letting my thoughts engulf me.

I again started  thinking about how Leon and I haven't been talking. Well I've been texting him but he leaves me on seen everytime. I've tried calling him but he hangs up his phone or actually switches it off. I don't want to sound  desperate or needy but Leon is acting weird and it's bothering me very much I don't like it.

"AMELIA!" I snapped out of my thoughts only to see Lillian looking at me with concerned eyes. I knew what she was going to say and I wasn't going to be having this conversation  with her. I can't have this conversation  with anyone.

"Oh we're here already. Milan , let's go meet daddy" I said turning to meet his wide open blue eyes and big smile.

"Amy wha-" but before she could say anything else I  got out of the car and went to Milan and began to get him out of his seat.

We walked towards the guards along with Lee who was holding Alla's  hand. We got to them and stood infront of them facing a jet written  in gold bold letters KNIGHT.

And  there he was in all his might. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a black shirt and a navy blue tie. His suit was totally tailor made because it hugged him like a second skin.

Milan who I had placed on my hip began bouncing up and down upon seeing his dad. I just smiled at him but didn't say anything. Just as much as he'd missed his dad I'd missed him too I felt a presence in front of me.

Shifting my gaze from Milan I was met with those mesmerising blue eyes that I'd missed so very much. But the difference now was that when  he looked at me ,  I just felt cold. His stare wasn't warm and welcoming , instead he looked at me with a hint of anger which really confused me.

After taking Milan from me and kissing the his forehead he turned to Lee and Alla. He hugged Lee and kissed Alla's cheek. "How are you Lee?" He asked in his also very much Zues voice.

I don't even know why I'm thinking about this right now. I should focus on trying to talk to Leon and finding out why he's been ignoring me for the past couple of days.

I didn't even notice Leon walking away because I was stuck  in my thoughts again. "Amelia , I've been calling you for so long,  what's stuck in that head of yours ?" Asked Lee who had her hands folded across  her chest.

"Oh I'm sorry , let's go" I said but before I could move Lee held my hand. "We're not going with Leon" she said and I looked at her confused. 

"But he's with Alla and Milan , he won't manage them both. He must be very tired." I tried to explain it to her but she clearly wasn't having none of it.

"So what , he's done it before. Besides he's going home  where mom and dad are anyway. You and I,  really need to talk " she said. "That's why the both both us are going to the first cafe we see and talk about absolutely  everything" she said dragging me to her white Range Rover.

The drive was silent. I'm grateful that she didn't make me speak at all in the car. It was hard that I had to say anything already.

"Okay Valentine's  Cafe it is" said Lee as she parked her car. After we both got out we went inside the cafe. There wasn't that much of people nor was it that empty too.

We took our seats at the table at the far end of the cafe with a view of the fountain outside.

"Good morning  to you two beautiful  ladies. You look really great this morning I must say. Im Max your waiter for today and someday maybe your gossip buddy." Said the guy who was wearing a white T-shirt and blue shorts.

"Okay so what are you two having?" He asked "two black coffees for now" said Lillian. "Such a strong taste , I like it. Your coffees coming  right up" he said and walked away.

"He's  a happy person" said Lillian looking at  me smiling. "Something that you haven't been doing for the past couple of days." She says.

Max then cane back with two of our coffees and placed them infront of us. "Oh and which one of you ladies is Dove?" He asked and Lee pointed at me and I just smiled while picking up my coffee.

"Okay , a man named Axel came in he wants to see you" said Max and I chocked on my drink. As if that wasn't enough I spilled the very hot coffee onto my chest.

"Oh my god , Amy" said Lillian as she stood up and ran to my side. "Drink this honey" said Max who was holding holding a glass of water. "You need to take this off now" said Lillian  who had began pulling on my sweater.

The funny thing is in all this , I couldn't  even feel any pain from the tea. Its like all  of everyone's voices had just disappeared. What was left was  them crowding over me.

I suddenly felt my chest tighten but no matter how much I tried I couldn't even figure out what's making it like that.

Black dots started clouding my vision and the only thing I remember  was closing my eyes and falling into this deep painful sleep.