CHAPTER 40 : wedding bells (semi finale)

D O V E

I felt so peaceful with the disturbances ranging from zero to none. There he was smiling at me. "Leon" I said. I couldn't believe my eyes.

After all that time. I thought i'd never see him again but there he was. Standing there with his perfect smile looking at me. I felt secure just in his gaze.

And just on queue my feet started taking me to him. Slow and steady steps weren't enough for me , so I began running to him and just as I was about to reach into his arms a blinding light surrounded me.

"Rise and shine princess." Opening my eyes I realise I'm still with her. I'm not with Leon. It was all just one big stupid dream. I won't ever see him again.

"Why do you look so sad ? It's your wedding day and every bride is happy then" she said while fixing her dress on the mirror before turning to me. "Well every girl except for you" she said.

"You're never going to get away with this" I told her looking at her with so much hatred it got me wondering whether I really loved her in the slightest.

"Oh" she suddenly said holding her hand to her chest. "Do you not see everything around you at all Amelia" she said while smiling weirdly showing her teeth.

"Everything is going the way I pictured it. Also look, the guest have already started arriving , the media and also some of the biggest estate business men in the world. Oh ,I can feel myself drowning in Billions of dollars already" she said while closing her eyes falling into her day dream.

"Is this what all this is about. Is it?" I said feeling myself getting infuriated by the second. "You're after money. That's all you've been after " I said looking at her in disbelief. " God, you're disappointing" I said.

"Amelia of course its all about the money and also getting rid of you." She said before snapping her finger and all these people walked in.

"Now they will get you ready for your wedding and took make sure you don't cause any more trouble. Let's get you a little drowsy." She said as she injected some serum into me. One thing i hate most about her is that she is a doctor.

L E O N

We've landed in Rio a while back and now we're looking straight at the wedding venue's entrance.

I have this weird feeling. I feel like something is just going to go wrong. It's weird I've never felt like this before. What's it all about. I'm trying to focus so hard at the task at hand but this feeling is capturing all my senses and its demanding to be felt.

"Leon , what's going on ? You seem lost" said Michael. I looked at him and shook my head. "I-i don't know I think its just that I'm eager to get my girl back" I said to him.

Yes I was very much eager to get her back its true but it wasn't really what was going on. If I was to get her back I was supposed to be feeling ecstatic at least but my heart burned from something. Something that even I had to figure out what.

"Hey man , what's really going on. We've been going through the plan all this while and you seem lost. You're not even following through and adding any of your own input. What's wrong?" Said Michael. "You know what guys just give us 5minutes we'll be back" he said before pulling outside the van.

After closing the van door behind me he looked at me the same way he would ever since we met each other. "This isn't you. You've been putting a thousand times more effort into finding Dove than any of us here. Now that we're here , looking at the very place she's in right now you seem off , lost and wondering. You need to explain it to me what's going on?" He said but I just kept staring at him.

He suddenly took a few steps back and ran his hands over his face before looking at me. "Don't tell me you don't want to get her back anymore?" That right there snapped all the distractions out of me.

"What no , why would you even say that. Of course not. I love that girl. I love her more than my life. I want to get her back matter what, in fact I need to get her back" I said to him. "Oh really?" He said looking at me doubtful.

"Of course Michael, what even made you think that?" I asked him. "Why are you acting all distracted then?" He said looking at me with his patience clearly off the chart.

"Because I can't shake this weird feeling that something might go wrong. I feel like someone is going to get hurt and it's scaring me. I don't want anyone I care about to get hurt noone at all." I told him and he just nodded.

"I get it and it's okay. It's not like we are walking into candland to find some chocolate fountain and stuff" he said and that seriously and utterly confused me.

"What!" I said looking at him but he had a huge smile on his face.

"What I'm trying to say is. This ain't gonna be easy at all. I'm telling you. We're dealing with people who play dirty and all other stuff. You being scared it's actually the greatest feeling ever and guess what , I'm scared to." He said. "But as always you got me and I got you now let's go get our girl back"

Listening to him talk just reminded me of how he is more of a brother than just a friend. "Thanks man , I really appreciate you." I told him in all honesty. "Guys , we gotta move. The wedding is on going now'

D O V E

I feel so weak and tired right now. Dad is walking me down the isle straight to my soon to be husband or doom whatever you're going to call it.

"Take care of my princess. " Said my dad to Davis. "I promise I will ,sir" he replied to him. I really was getting married , huh.

After dad placed my hand into Davis he walked me to the priest and our so called wedding begun.

"Dearly beloved , we're gathered here to day to witness and celebrate the union of not just these two people but the union of families , friends and many more. This union is a sacred bond that-" I couldn't even listen.

All I was seeing was Leon's smile , hearing Milan's giggles as I sang to that beautiful baby. Him and his dad were the most beautiful experience I've ever had. They completed me in every way possible and everything just seemed to come crushing d-

"And inform the groom to stay away from the bride." Hearing those words from that voice , my heart skipped a beat.

Turning to the source there he was. I felt all my energy coming back. He really was there.

"Leon"