Chapter 28: realisation hits differently

LEON'S POV

She's  gone. No , they've taken her. Dove wouldn't just go with them. If they left about 10minutes ago that means those black SUVs were theirs. I quickly pull out my phone from my jeans and call Michael.

"Come on man pick up" I grumbled. This was a life and death situation and he was unavailable. Why now!

After trying the third time he finally answered.  "Hey , man what's up?" He asked. "What's  up is that Dove might be in  danger  right now." I told and there was a long paused from his side.

"Did Bryden do something again?" He asked which made me really confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him back. What the hell was he talking about.

What does he mean Bryden doing something to Dove. Yes , I knew how she was dating his scrawny  ass behind my back and pretending to love me. I found that out when I was in London through whoever sent that picture to me when they were all  lovey dovey  in the office near the lift.

"Don't you fucking know?" Asked Michael. I heard shuffling in the background. "What do you mean don't I fucking know?" I asked him and he just cursed even more.

"You know what  meet me at the Police Station nearest your office  I need to confirm something  there" he said and he ended the call before allowing me to say anything to him.

I just followed his instructions  and drove to that police station. I parked my car next to his black ferrari. "What were talking about over the phone regarding Bryden?" I asked him.

"Didn't Amelia talk to you about it" he asked looking confused just as much as I was. "Well ,  I haven't been exactly  talking to her for the past few days when I was still in London and I just landed here today and I also haven't talked to her." I told him.

"Why?" He asked me. I couldn't say it so I just pulled out my phone and scrolled through my pictures until I found the picture.

I gave my phone to Michael to look at the picture. He looked at the picture and his eyes literally popped put of their sockets.

"When did you receive this picture?" He asked. This was not the question I was expecting at all. "Uh- 12th March" I told him and he cursed. "That means someone was with them when it happened this all was just one big stupid plan." He said before walking straight into the police station.

He walked over to a specific  police officer sitting behind a white desk."Oh Mr South. How are you?" He said. "Where's Bryden Miller" he directly asked him. "Um he's out , he's trial is going on and he was granted bail so we're not him keeping here" said the officer said.

"Can I at least get his address." Said Michael and the officer nodded before he wrote the address on a piece of paper and gave it to him. "Okay thank you" he said and walked out the police station again with me tailing him like a  lost puppy.

"Okay Michael  hold on , what the fuck is going on?" I asked him before he got into his car. "What the fuck do you mean what's going on , huh?" He said clearly pissed but I couldn't exactly grasp what he was pissed about.

"If you hadn't ignored her , she'd have told you what the fuck is going on. Tell me this ,  how many  times did she try to call you. Or better yet how many texts did you receive from her. Couldn't you sense that something is wrong. If you really loved her as much as you said you do , you should've known that Dove is better than this." He yelled at me.

"She didn't cheat on you with Bryden,  okay. That night she was attacked by Bryden. He wanted to sexually assault  her. He'd  only started  he's moves when that picture was taken. I watched the CCTV footage of that day he didn't even get close because Dove pushed him off her. When I got there Bryden was trying to have his way with her. At a certain point he held a knife at her throat threatening  me that he'd kill her if I didn't let him get away with her. " he explained.

"Luckily the police officers got there soon and shot his shoulder so that he could let go of Dove but she actually had a wound on her neck because of his knife" he said and all this hit me like a ton of bricks.

"And back to that picture someone had taken it and sent to you when Bryden had just started because they knew that Dove wouldn't entertain  that behavior and sent it to you" he explained

"Whatever this is was so that you wouldn't safe guard Dove as much as you did and that plan worked out perfectly because now Dove is gone." He said the last part that hit my heart more.

"It's all my fault. I-i-i didn't even think straight. I just jumped into conclusions. God , why am I so stupid" I said running a hand through  my brain.

"Don't worry about it. Let's just drive to   Bryden's place  for now and try to figure out who he was working with." He said and I nodded. We both got into our respective cars and drove to Bryden's  place. 

Bryden , that so called innocent  boy. What the actual  fuck. He dared to lay his filthy hands on my girl. My Dove. He's so going to pay for this.

Parking my car on the drive way we went to his house. I literally banged on the door because my anger didn't need the manners of  ringing some stupid door bell.

After moments  the door was opened by Bryden who looked like complete  shit. He wrecked of weed and he's house was a complete mess. I pushed him further into the house and punched him square on his Jaw. After landing more  punches on his fucking face I finally let go of him. He was already bloody  and bruised.

I grabbed his collar and grabbed the beer on his coffee table and poured it all over his face which made him cry out loud.

"Where the fuck is my girl?" I asked him feeling more anger as I thought about how much she might be going through  right now. "What are you talking about" he asked wiping his eyes.

"You very well know what I'm talking about" I said. "You sick bastard you bursted into my house and beat the crap  out of me and start asking stupid questions." He said he was high but not as much as he was when he opened  his door.

"Where the hell is Dove" I asked him. "D-Dove , who the fuck is that?" He asked confused.

"Where is Amelia?" Asked Michael who was standing beside me. "M-my A-Amelia. I don't know where she is. S-she sent me to jail." He said.

"We don't fucking care about that. Where is she?" Said Michael who was now punching his already bruise face. Bryden must've noticed the situation and decided to make fun of the situation.

"Last time I remember  , I was fucking her senseless  on this very coffee table" and that just made me  see red.

I kicked him in his gut before grabbing him by his throat and squeezing it tight.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say.?" I asked but he was busy trynna get my hand off his throat.

"Leon he can't breathe , we need his input let him go" said Michael I just squeezed his throat one more time before letting him go.

"Now are you going to talk or not?" I asked bending down to his level.

"Just *cough* ask *cough* V-Vanya. I don't know shit" I looked at Michael confused.

"Vanya?"