Comissions Open!

Hello dear Readers,

how are your thoughts on the story so far? I hope it's to your liking. If so, you will (hopefully) be happy to hear that I am opening my writing comissions!

I've been closely reading your comments and noticed many of you are curious to know the aftermath of a few of the endings. What-if scenarios, if you will. And I also see many of you have been simping for the actual reader (kinda weird but I don't judge) and asking if there will be a (Y/N) x Reader.

Well, now all those things and more can become a reality!

I don't only accept comissions from Ninjago/Opposites Attract, I will also write about practically any other fandom, as long as I am familiar with the source material since it would be kind of hard to write if you don't know what about exactly, you know? If you want to know whether I write for a certain fandom, just send me a quick message in any way you can think of and I'll be happy to reply.

Although I would like to offer you guys all the content you desire, my time is limited and I have been very busy with school and private life lately (moving out of your parent's house for the first time isn't that easy to manage sadly). Therefore, I currently can only afford to offer these comissions by charging for them. I know, it sucks and I'm sorry but I hope you will understand.

Here's the link to request something: ko-fi.com/kim2248/comissions

As of right now, there is only one type of request available: a SFW one-shot containing between 2000-5000 words for 7 Euros. Safe for Work meaning no smut and no graphic gore.

Should you be interested in a NSFW (meaning smut or graphic gore) one-shot or a one-shot that is longer than 5000 words, just send me a message and I'm sure we can work something out.

Once you request something, keep in mind it will take me some time to complete your one-shot. Generally speaking, expect a minimum time of 2 weeks. Throughout this time, I will keep you updated on how fast I am progressing and if you would like to, I can also send you a snippet of text.

Before I start writing however, I would like to come into contact with you and ask you some questions about what you would like the story to be about; themes, characters, settings, etc. so I can write you something you will be happy with.

You pay in advance and if, despite my best tries, you don't like what I have written for you, I cannot offer you a refund.

Once I have completed your one-shot, I will send it to you as a .pdf file and you will be free to read it.

One more very important thing: once you have that file of your one-shot, please do not upload it anywhere else. It is for your personal use only. I will also not be uploading it anywhere else.

By no means feel pressured to spend money, I will still be making free content. This is just for the people who are willing to support me financially and who I will be happy to give a little something in return. Of course, I will also be grateful to anyone deciding to buy me a coffe or help me out otherwise.

Happy reading,

Kim