Elemental Training Session

The next day I got my ass kicked even more, if that was even possible.

Bruises had already started appearing all over my body because of yesterday's training and I already felt like dying as soon as I woke up. I can't remember a time where my muscles have ever hurt worse than this. I didn't think I would be able to move when fighting Ronin, and I was partially true. My body seemed way slower and stiffer than yesterday, resulting in me dodging even fewer hits than last time.

I already felt like giving up, but I had a feeling how this would end. First I start the first day off fine, the next few days I feel like dying and am most likely to give up, and after that I'll have barely any soreness in my muscles left and be able to train without any consquences. So all I had to do was push through the first few days but then again, I was also most likely to give up. But I also had a feeling Ronin wouldn't let me give up. He did seem like quite the fanboy of elemental masters...at least in his way. The guy did say it was a hobby of his, so maybe training an elemental master was his lifetime wish? No, that seemed too extreme.

'I'm definitely overthinking this...' I thought to myself as I watched Ronin leave for ''work''. I continued training until the early afternoon, keeping in mind that I had to somehow find my way back. But this time I actually managed to get back on my own, although it did take about an hour.

-----------------------------------------------

The next few days went by in a blur. Get up, get my ass beat, train by myself, go home, relax and sleep.

Before I knew it, one week was over and I barely saw any results except maybe with my aim since I was able to throw a dagger out of quite the distance and hit the target...most of the time. I definitely had a long way to go, but that had already been obvious from the start. Concerning the training with Ronin...it did somewhat help me, not like I would've ver believed it would.

It reminded me a little of when Master Wu let Kai try the training parcours only once a day without giving him any tips. Except that I'm not being trained by a spinjitzu master but a thief and I'm doing way more than trying my luck at a training parcour once a day.

Okay, the only part that was the same was that Ronin didn't give me any tips or fighting advice. Instead, I had to figure out his tactics myself and think of a way to counter them. It hadn't really worked until now, but I was slowly, real slowly, getting the hang out of it.

Another thing my thoughts constantly revolved around was Project Arcturus. I somewhat pushed myself so I'd be able to maybe fight a few nindroids. It'd definitely be good training, and it would also be fun...I think.

---------------------------------------------

Since the first few days were now over and it was slowly getting easier for me to train, I decided I would start training my elemental powers. So, here I was, sitting on the kitchen floor in front of a screw and staring at it intensely. But nothing was happening. I was already getting frustrated and it had only been, like, five minutes.

I sighed and leaned against the broken counter. I was about to try my luck again when Ronin climbed in through the window with his backpack stuffed full of things that were almost spilling out. With a huff he placed it in front of his mattress and cracked his back.