The Temple on Haunted Hill

I found myself gliding through the air, surrounded by clouds in warm hues. Was I on the Bounty? Flying my Elemental Dragon? Or simply flying through the air by myself due to dream logic? It was hard to make out and even if I did, I somehow knew I wouldn't have remembered it.

My surroundings seemed foggy, hazy, like I was surrounded by warm clouds acting like a blanket. It felt like I was high on this feeling of a save haven, drowsy by the way I soared amongst the clouds.

No words were spoken but what I distantly remember was a feeling of anticipation, satisfaction and yet, deep down, also anger and bloodlust.

------------------------------------------------

When I awoke, I had no recollection of this ''dream'', if you would call it that. What I did have was a major internal panick. I'd barely let myself truly realize what had happened until later on, instead choosing to bolt out of the house I'd been put to sleep in and race back to Ronin's shop.

When I arrived there, I was just in time to see him packing up his stuff to leave. Where, I did not know. I'd just been so hellbent on getting to him that now, that I'd stood before him, I didn't know what I had even wanted to ask. This resulted in me stuttering and switching between topics faster than Cole freaked out whenever he saw a ghost.

''Woah, slow down there, kid.'' Ronin had said and after some failed attempts of properly communicating on my side, I'd found out that Morro had managed to get the scroll of Airjitzu and the Ninja were on their way to find an alternative method of learning it by visiting Sensei Yang's temple.

I was just about to leave to try and follow them but suddenly remembered something I'd forgotten about a long time ago. ''Hey, Ronin?'' He'd raised an eyebrow, motioning for me to go on. ''Whatever happened to my daggers?'' ''Oh, that, well, uh...I was actually hoping you'd forget but seeing as you kind of need 'em right now...I suppose I could give 'em back to you for free. Don't think this is going to become a regular thing, though, me doing things for free are only for very dire situations and for people I like.'' And with that, he'd led me to one of the crates he was about to pack up and had given me my weapons I'd last seen months ago.

After having summoned my elemental dragon I'd turned to Ronin one last time and said,''Hey, um, I...think I wanna accept your offer. Y'know, the one with you letting me stay with you after this whole stuff is over. I could help ya run the shop.'' ''Oh! Well, about that...'' Ronin had laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head, his eyes glancing once at the shop an then back to me. ''I...actually...well.'' I'd raised an eyebrow. ''Of course you can stay with me after this, kid. I promise.'' With a grateful smile, I'd taken off, headed for Sensei Yangs temple.

And that's how I'd ended up in a very similar situation which I'd found myself in about twenty-four hours ago. Flying on a dragon to catch up with the Ninja with way too much going on inside my mind to even comprehend what the fuck was happening.

'Okay' I thought to myself 'Let's adress the elephant in the room, Morro.'