Ghost Story

With quick wing strokes my dragon caught up to the Bounty, flying alongside it. An enormous gree glowing dragon appeared between the grey clouds, just on the other side of the flying ship. It was only seen for a second before it disappeared into the clouds once more, but not before spitting a ball of green fire at it's target. ''Board side!'' I heard Zane yell and the ship swiftly evaded the attack.

''I'll take him on from the air!'' I shouted, hoping someone'd heard me over the rushing sound of wind. My dragon soared upwards towards where the stranger's dragon had disappeared and, as soon as we caught glimpse of our enemy, attacked him with it's own, metallic glistening fire.

The ghostly dragon quickly avoided the attack, doing a spin and firing once more at the Bounty, completely ignoring me. I motioned for my dragon to follow him, quickly catching up and attacking a few more times but ultimately never hitting him. This guy was really good, especially considering he was being attacked from two side; me and canon fire from the Bounty.

My enemy kept on ignoring me and instead flew right next to the Bounty, showing he had no trouble keeping up with them. 'If he's not going to acknowledge my presence, I'll just force him to.' I thought to myself, growing impatient. I steered my dragon next to him, then jumped and tackled him, almost making both of us fall off.

''You again?'' He growled in my direction, lunging forward to grip the reins and pull the dragon upwards. ''Could you stop fucking ignoring me and fight me already?'' I yelled at him and tried to throw another punch at him, yet was cut short because he'd decided to fly upside down which, with nothing to hold onto, caused me to fall down.

With a startled scream I soared through the air shortly before hitting the deck of the bounty with a painful grunt. The little cunt that just threw me off, however, decided to gracefully land in front of me with a dark chuckle, drawing two ghostly green blades from what seemed to be nirvana.

''I need ink and parchment to make an imprint of the staff!'' Sensei Wu said. ''Kai and I will take you to your quarters! Jay and Cole will keep him busy!'' Zane replied. ''Oh, that's honourable of you to nominate us.'' ''Yeah, we didn't fair so well last time, why do you get off with the easy task?'' Jay complained. ''Thank you for incorporating me into your plans!'' I yelled sarcastically with a pained grunt, clutching my ribs as I got up. ''Because I'm the intelligent one!'' The nindroid replied and rushed under deck along with Kai and Wu.

''Argh, I hat it when he's right.'' Jay said through gritted teeth. ''Come on, (Y/N), you can help us.'' Cole said in my direction and to which I nodded and made a random katana leftover from training fly towards me, clutching the hilt tightly in my hands.

We all charged forward at once, clashing blades with the stranger and quickly getting our asses kicked. I've gotta say, this guy knows how to fight, not to mention he was a lot faster than me. Cole and Jay seemed closer to matching his speed, then again, they have been training for way longer than me and were also trained by a Spinjtzu master. I, on the other hand, had been trained by a thief, so it was no surprise my fighting style was naturally different and less professional than theirs.

the stomach, I got up with slight difficulties and medium concern for my internal organs and shadow stepped behind ''Lloyd'', succesfully slicing my katana between his shoulder blades. He seemed to collect himself rather fast for someone who just received a slice by a katana, looking more inconvenienced than in pain.

He was just about to charge at me once more when a flying circle blade cut through his two weapons, making them disappear into thin air. A quick look behind myself told me it was Nya who'd attacked. The stranger shot green lightning in our direction, both of us just barely managing to dodge. Unfortunately, the attack hit the bridge of the Bounty instead of us, deeming all the machinery inside useless in a matter of seconds.