Chapter 33: She is all

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Independence Day: Resurgence

The heroes arrive at Area 51 with Thomas, Patricia and Arnold. General Adams comes out of the building to greet them. 

Adams: Glad to have you back, Mr. President. (Shakes his hand) Been far too long. 

Thomas: Thank you.

Arnold: General, where's my son?

Adams: I don't know yet, General Hiller. 

Thomas: Is David Levinson and his daughter here? 

Adams: Not yet. Morrison's tug is still ten minutes out. 

Thomas: Have them meet us at the prison. We need to interrogate one. 

Sora: He's right. We need answers of what we're dealing with again. 

They all walk inside, and head down to the prison level. They past through the hallway. Sora's mind is still hurting. Kairi holds his hand. He looks at her, and nods. Eight minutes later, they arrive down to the prison level, and they go inside the control room. As they do, they look at the security monitors of the cells, and they see the Harvesters all screaming and moving around in their cells. 

Adams: What the?

Arnold: Jeez. They're doing this again? 

Adams: They've gotten worse. Much worse. 

Inuyasha: How long have they've been doing this?

Arnold: They've been doing this for two weeks, and now it's gotten worse. Probably because that bigger one came here. 

As they look at the monitors, someone else comes into the room. He stands by Sora and Thomas. He looks at Thomas.

???: Mr. President? 

They both look, and see it's Dr. Okun. He's awake from his coma, after 20 years. 

Thomas: Dr. Okun. You're awake. 

Okun: Very much so. 

They all see the aliens screaming while moving around.

Kagome: Look at them. They're just screaming. 

Patricia: Why are they screaming?

Okun: (Stammering, steps forward) No, no, no. They're not screaming. They're celebrating. 

Ruby: Celebrating what?

Michiru: Their time for revenge. 

Everyone looks at him. Just then, one of the guards see something on his computer.

Guard: Generals, one of the prison cells is docking with the chamber. 

Patricia: (Looks around) Where's my dad?

Kairi: And Sora?

Okun: (Points to the left door) I think they went in there.

Adams: Get the weapons! 

Arnold: Let's go! Let's go!

The guards get the weapons as the heroes all rush to the chamber as the prison cell is now docked to it. Thomas locks the door with the security system. 

Female voice: Isolation chamber activated. 

They both look at the door where the cell is at. Everyone else comes into the chamber, and they see them. Patricia and Kairi run to the glass. 

Adams: How did they get in here?

Patricia: Dad, it's too dangerous! 

Kairi: Sora, you can't do this! You'll be killed!

Patricia: Someone get them out of there! 

Jeremy: (Types on computer) I can't! He overrode the system. 

Travis: Sir, please unlock the door!

Thomas: (Looks at them) Don't you worry about us. Just get as many answers as you can. 

Adams: No, don't!

Thomas pushes the button, and opens the door to the cell. Steam and smoke erupts as they both look at the cell. Just then, David, Jill, Floyd, Catherine, and Umbutu arrive in the room. They see the chamber. 

Adams: Whitmore locked himself in with Sora.

Everyone looks at the chamber, not seeing anything. Patricia and Kairi look at the glass, with scared looks on their faces. Just then, Thomas and Sora are slammed against the glass, with tentacles wrapped around their throats. Everyone jumps back as the two girls scream. Thomas and Sora are gagging as they're pressed against the glass. David looks at the alien.

David: Can you hear us? 

Thomas: (Strangled voice) She has arrived, with Cosmo Queen.

David: Who's she? 

Sora and Thomas: (Strangled voices) She...is all. 

Adams: What does she want? 

Sora: (Strangled voice) Revenge...and death.

Kairi and Patricia look in horror as they see their loved ones being choked by this thing. Catherine steps forward, and shows it the symbol on her Ipad. The alien sees it, and shrieks in fear.

Catherine: What does this mean? What does this symbol mean? Why are you afraid of it? 

The alien continues shrieking in fear as it moves around. It also shakes its tentacles around too, choking Thomas and Sora more as they struggling to get free. 

Kairi: Sora!

Okun: It's killing them!

Patricia: That's enough! 

Travis: Move! Kill it now!

Kai: Take it down!

They all aim the laser guns, and fire at it. They shoot at the glass, shattering it. The alien drops Thomas and Sora on the floor as it jumps on the ceiling. Everyone moves out of the way as they continue firing. Just then, one of the tentacles grab one of the guard's guns, and takes it. The alien grabs it, and fires back. Everyone takes cover as they continue firing at it. Inuyasha glares at it, and takes out his Tessaiga. Umbutu yells as he takes out his swords. He and Inuyasha charge in on the alien, and slide under it. Jake comes into the room and sees this. Then, they both stab the alien in the back with yells. It goes still as it drops the gun. Everyone watches as the alien kneels down, and then it comes out of its suit, jumping on the floor, and it's making guttural sounds as it crawls. Both Umbutu and Inuyasha look at this, and smirk. Umbutu yells, and swings his sword down, cutting off the alien's head. 

Inuyasha: We got him, guys. 

They all panting as Patricia and Kairi get up. They both run to Thomas and Sora, who are unconscious. They remove the cut off tentacles from their throats. Jake, and Riku join them. 

Patricia: Dad!

Kairi: Sora! Can you hear me? Sora!

Both Jake and Riku check on them. The girls watch them. 

Jake: They're breathing. 

Patricia: (To Adams) Someone call a medical team! 

One of the officers go do that. Everyone looks at the dead alien. Floyd looks at it as he stands by Umbutu. 

Floyd: Is it dead?

Umbutu: I told you. You kill them from behind.

Inuyasha: I learned that a day ago. Now we know their weak spots. 

Kairi looks at him, and nods. She looks at Sora, and holds his hand. She hopes that he'll wake up. They're gonna need him for this. Riku puts his hand on her shoulder, to comfort her. They both know that Sora will be okay, but they need him now. 

Here's the sneak peak of Kingdom Hearts: Resurgence. Coming soon. I know it's short, but I'm just trying to make sure not to spoil too much. Anyway, I hope you'll like what will be coming up soon on the Kingdom Hearts journeys. Sora and his friends will be facing these things again soon on their adventures. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.