Chapter 66: Swamp fight

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Frankenfish

The heroes are on their monsters. They see Sam, Mary, and Chris heading away back to the others. They're out of danger. They all glare at the fish monster. As they glare at him, Nercofear appears in the air. She laughs at them. 

Nercofear: Aw, looks like poor Elmer got himself eaten by that fish. Too bad my fish monster couldn't get him. Oh, well. He can feast on you! Heroes, meet my monster, Marine Beast!

Marine Beast roars at the heroes. Their monsters glare at him. He charges at them, and they charge at him. Nercofear smirks as she watches this. She really hopes that Marine Beast will make fish food outta of the heroes. Donald looks at the monster, and he sees something on its back. His eyes widen as he sees the bottle with his note in it. Somehow, it's stuck on its back. 

Donald: (Thinks in thought) Oh, no! I gotta get to it before they find out that's the bottle I threw in the swamp. (Shouts) Go get him, Summoned Skull! 

Summoned Skull growls, and flies at it. He slams his claws on it, and sends it back. But it doesn't go down. 

Necrofear: That won't stop him, you duck!

Goofy: Not alone he won't, but with his friends, he can! Celtic Guardian, go!

He charges in, and swings his sword. But Marine Beast catches it with his hand, and slams his fist into his chest, sending him back. Summoned Skull helps him up, and they glare at him. 

Sora: Hold on, guys, we stand a better chance of sinking this monster if we fight as a team! 

Necrofear: Give him your best shot!

Namine: Winged Kuriboh! 

Kairi: Harpie Sisters!

Winged Kuriboh howls as the sister glare at Marine Beast. They fly at him. Marine Beast then uses something to block their attack with. It sends them all back flying. 

Sora: My turn! Armed Dragon LV10, fire!

Armed Dragon fires a fire burst at Marine Beast, but he uses both of his hands to hold the fire, and send it back at the heroes. They all scream as they get hit by it. 

Nercofear: (Laughs) We win!

Donald: Not yet! I've got to get that bottle back. Summoned Skull, go!

Summoned Skull growls, and flies at Marine Beast. He tackles him, and they both land in the water with a splash. 

Yumi: Wait!

Sora: Oh, no! Donald! 

In the water, Summoned Skull holds Marine Beast, and slashes him with his claws. Marine Beast roars, and glares at them. He slashes back at him. Donald takes out his staff, and quacks angrily. They both swim at him. He growls, and zaps at them. They both get hit, and Donald falls unconscious. Summoned Skull also falls unconscious. Everyone sees this as the water is bubbling. 

Sora: Donald!

Goofy: Come on, buddy.

Marine Beast and the unknown fish swim at them, preparing to finish them off. But before they do anything, a pair of red eyes glow in front of them, glaring at them. It scares them both, and they both swim away in fear. The red eyes then look at Donald and Summoned Skull, who are still unconscious and floating in the water. Then, it carries them up to the surface, and keeps them afloat. Everyone sees them. 

Goofy: Donald!

The heroes come to him while the monsters help Summoned Skull. Donald groans as they help him up. 

Sora: Donald!

Goofy: Donald, are you okay? 

Sora: What happened down there? 

Donald: I don't know. (Coughing) 

Aelita: We've gotta get back. Come on!

They all get on their monsters as Goofy summons Summoned Skull back into his card, since Donald is hurt, and is losing consciousness. Sora sees that Nercofear is gone. They head back to the houses. They arrive back in ten minutes. Sam, Mary, and Chris are there. They told everyone what just happened back at the abandoned boat, and what just happened to Elmer. Bobbi is crying over what just happened to him, and Roland is comforting her. 

Dan: So, you're saying there's, uh, swamp monsters out there killing people?

Roland: Look, the only thing that's out there are things that belong there. 

Dan: Look, are we safe here?

Roland: That boat is about 3 miles away from here. 

Mary: Since there haven't been any attacks down here, it was probably just territoral. 

Chris: It was probably trying to protect its own territory. 

Roland: Yeah, if-- if we don't bother it, it won't bother us. 

Lloyd: Bother us? Are you serious right now?

Eliza: Yeah. It killed our dad. It just killed her uncle. 

Kai: What are we gonna do now?

Sam: Listen. It's too late to make it back before dark, and it's too dangerous to go at night. But at first light, Mary, Chris and I will head back and get some help to take care of this. 

From their house, Richardo and Jose are listening to this. Richardo spits on his machete, and stabs a small log. Everyone watches them go back into their houses. Lloyd sighs at this. 

Gloria: Well, what's done is done. 

They look at her, which she gets up from her seat, and walks back into the house. Both siblings follow after her. 

Dan: (To Sam) You know, this is ridiculous.

He walks back in the house too. Goofy is carrying Donald. He takes him inside to see if Gloria can help him. What kind of fish monster are they dealing with beside Marine Beast? And what saved Donald in the water back there?

Here's the sneak peak of Kingdom Hearts: Frankenfish. Coming soon in season 3. The heroes will facing another fish problem in a swamp, while helping some people to stay alive. And have they also found a new monster to help them out in their adventures? Find out on this adventure, coming soon in season 3. And since it's May, it's time for Godzilla's 10th anniversary. If you guys want to work on that, let me know. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.