Chapter 62: Coming onboard the Grendel

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Jason X

The gummi ship flies through space. Sora keeps his eyes open as they fly. He doesn't know why the ship took them into the future of Jason's time. He doesn't like this. Whenever they come here, he gets a bad feeling, always. But it doesn't make any sense though. Jason has been sent to hell now. He can't come back now. But why is he having that feeling again? He looks at his friends, and sighs. He knows that they've all had a hard time trying to stop Jason. And they've finally put him down for good. As they fly, something hits them all around. They all look around, and see rocks flying through space. 

Sora: Oh, no! Meteors!

Donald: They're gonna damage the ship! Evade! Evade!

Sora flies the ship and tries his best to avoid being hit by the meteors. Everyone holds on as they fly hard. Kairi holds onto the back of Sora's seat. Ruby whimpers as she looks around. The meteors are everywhere out there, and Sora is trying his best to avoid them. But a few of them hit the right wing hard, making it spark. Sora grunts as he tries to keep it steady. 

Sora: We've been hit! 

Donald: We've got to do something!

Jeremy: Wait! We've got to activate our hyperdrive! We can use it to get out of here! 

Aelita: But Jeremy, we can't use it! That might damage our ship! 

Jeremy: We've got no other choice! Sora, do it! 

Sora nods, and he pulls the lever to activate the hyperdrive. It turns on, and everyone holds on tight, and the ship goes fast to escape the meteor shower. The heroes all yell and shout as the ship goes fast. They hold on as it gets out of there. After a few moments, Sora shuts down the hyperdrive, and the ship slows down. Everyone takes deep breaths, and relax in their seats. They look around, and they see they're deep in space. They're still in the sol system, but don't know where. Sora turns on the location system, and see that they're millions of light-years away from earth. They also check the damage of the ship. They see that it has taken minor hits, but the right wing really has taken a lot of damage. 

Kagome: Oh, no. The wing is too badly damaged. We have to stop the engines. If we continue flying like this, the damage on the wing will get worse. 

Sora agrees, and turns off the engines. The ship now drifts through space as the heroes look at the damage report. Looks like they need to find a way to figure out how to repair the ship in space. 

Goofy: What do we do? We can't repair the ship while in space. We need to find a place to land to make repairs. 

Weiss: There isn't anyplace out here for hundreds or thousands miles. 

Inuyasha: (Grunts) Great. So what do we do now? We can't just wait here and do nothing while the ship is drifting. 

Sango: Well, unless we got a better idea, we've got no other choice. 

Yumi: Wait. What's that?

Everyone looks at what she sees. They see another ship out there. It looks like a carrier shuttle ship. 

They all look at it as the ship heads for it

Kairi: It's gonna hit us!

Sora: (Tries to make radio contact) Attention, this is the Gummi Ship! Veer away! You're on a collision course! Respond!

Pilot on radio: I see ya, Gummi Ship! We're veering away slowly. Don't worry. 

Sora: And also, our ship has been damaged by a meteor shower. Requestng permission to come aboard for repairs. 

Pilot on radio: Hold on. I'll let you know in a moment. 

They all wait for a moment. They all look at the ship as it goes above them. Ruby stares at the ship, seeing it's very advanced. The heroes believe that they may gone through far into the future. Just then, the pilot comes back on the radio.

Pilot on radio: Permission granted, Gummi Ship. Stand by for docking. 

Sora: Stand by. 

The Gummi Ship slowly turns to the ship as Sora carefully controls it, and makes it go to the ship. The heroes watch as Sora does his job for the ship. Kairi holds his hand to help him keep his calm. The ship docks in on the right side of the ship. It locks in onto the ship. 

Sora: The locks are engaged. Everyone, let's go. 

They all get up and head for the exit to go inside the ship, so they can let the ship repair itself as they wait. But little do they know, they're about to come across someone that they thought they beat a long time ago. An undead enemy, with a hockey mask. For it is time for another reunion, and another combat fight. 

Here's the sneak peek of Kingdom Hearts: Jason X. Coming soon. The last one in the Friday the 13th films. Up next, Freddy Vs. Jason. Sorry for taking a long while. I'm having slow progress for some reason. I hope you all understand. I'm trying to go as fast as I can. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.