Chapter 64: Meeting John for the first time, reprogrammed Terminator

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Terminator 2: Judgment Day

After escaping the machine cop, the terminator leads the heroes somewhere as he has John on his motorcycle. John looks at it, and at the heroes, looking shocked and a little dazed. He couldn't believe it. All this time, his mom was right. About the future, terminators, and the heroes. He holds up his hands.

John: Ok, time-out. Stop the bike. Time-out. Come on, stop the bike. 

The terminator then turns to the right, and the heroes follow him. He turns to the left, and parks the motorcycle. John then gets off it, and looks at the terminator. 

John: Holy crap. Now, don't take this the wrong way, but you are a Terminator, right?

Terminator: Yes. Cyberdyne Systems, Model 101. (Reloading shotgun)

John couldn't believe it. He walks behind him, and touches one of the bullet holes in his jacket. His mind overloads as the reality of it hits him.

John: Holy crap. You're really real. I mean-- (Chuckles) You're like a machine underneath, right? But sort of alive outside?

Terminator: I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton. 

John touches his face, and sees he feels nothing, like nothing bothering him. He then touches another bullet hole on his shirt, and looks at his finger. It has blood. He's shot and bleeding, but still standing. He really is a Terminator. 

John: This is intense. Get a grip, John. Ok. You're not here to kill me. I figured that part out for myself. So what's the deal?

Terminator: My mission is to protect you. (Finishes reloading) 

John: Yeah? Who sent you?

Terminator: (Looks at him) You did. 34 years from now, you reprogrammed me to be your protector here in this time. 

John: This is deep. (To heroes) And you guys. You're the ones my mom talked about, right?

Sora: Yeah. (Smiles) It's great to see you again, John. 

Kairi: Well, Sora, this is his young self, so he hasn't met us yet, and technically, this is his very first time he's meeting us. 

Sora: Oh, yeah. You see, we met you in the future, and we became friends with you. So...it's good to meet you, John. 

Namine: (Giggles) We always knew it was gonna be wonderful to see you again, for the first time. 

John: This is more deep.

Winter: Come on, we need to keep moving. That thing might come looking for us. 

Later, at night, The Terminator is on his motorcycle, with John on his back. They're riding through the city, with the heroes behind them. Sora is driving the car. He turns on the radio. Luckily, the Terminator hasn't lost his radio.

Sora: Can you two hear me?

John on radio: Yeah. He's listening too. (To Terminator) So this other guy, he's a Terminator like you, right?

Terminator on radio: Not like me. A T-1000, advanced prototype. 

Jaune: T-1000?

Sora: I don't remember them. 

John on radio: You mean, more advanced than you are?

Terminator on radio: Yes. A mimetic poly-alloy. 

John on radio: What the heck does that mean?

Terminator on radio: Liquid metal. 

Riku: So that's how that thing was able to take the bullets and stabs well?