Chapter 40: Comic books are bad for ya

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child.

With Mark and Connor, they're still looking at the comic books, trying to stay awake. Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi are with them. They're looking at the comics too. Odd smirks as he looks at them.

Odd: You and your brother have cool comics, Mark. 

Mark: Thanks, Odd. (Puts down a Spider-Man comic, and notices something) Wait.

Everyone looks as he picks up another comic. Tony looks at it, and looks at the name. " Nightmares from hell." They all look at it.

Connor: I don't remember this

Connor: I don't remember this. Do you, bro?

Mark: No.

Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi look at it, and they notice Freddy's hand on it with the blades. Mark opens it, and looks at it. On it, they see Freddy in it. And then, they see Yvonne on one of the pages, her jumping off the diving board and into the empty pool. 

Yumi: Yvonne...

Mark turns the pages backwards, and it shows Alice, and the heroes trying to get the baby Freddy, and him coming back as an adult. Connor takes it, and goes a page, to show Dan being turned into a frightful man/machine hybrid with Freddy taunting him as he rides towards the truck. With his word saying, "Aaaallliiiiice!!"On a page, the heroes fight Freddy and the Heartless. Mark takes it, and on the first page, it shows Alice as Amanda Krueger, with the psychopaths and killers looking at her with looks on their faces after being locked in with them. They all reach out to her as they gather around her. Mark turns the pages, and she sees Freddy feeding Greta her own organs and choking her. They turn the page, and see the heroes saving Tony from being killed by Freddy in his dream. They turn the page, and then, they find an almost empty page, and they see themselves on top of the page. 

Mark: Jeez.

Yumi: (Gasps) Oh, no...We're all asleep. (Closes her eyes) Wake up. Wake up, wake up, wake up, please. 

Then, the comic book glows on them, and they're being pulled into the comic.

Mark: ALICE!!!

Connor: ALICE!!!

They all get pulled into it, and disappear. They're now in Mark and Connor's comic-book world dreams. They land in a black and white world. They all look around, and see that Mark and Connor must have been dreaming about this place for months. Mark and Connor climb up some stuff to see if they can see where they are. Then, they hear something. They all look down, and see Freddy breaking an old pipe as he walks to them. 

Ulrich: There he is! Let's get him! 

Yumi: Mark, Connor, run! 

They both jump down, and run off to get away as the three heroes stand in front of Freddy, glaring at him. 

Odd: You're not gonna get them, Krueger. 

Yumi: You're through this time.

Freddy: (Chuckles) We'll see, brats. But first, deal with my friends.