Chapter 60: Arriving in New York

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Friday the 13th part 8: Jason takes Manhattan

The heroes arrive in New York City. They see the city is still the same. They all smile at this. Looks like things are now going well in this world. They check the date on the newspapers, and they see it's been a year since their last encounter with Jason. They hope that would be the last time they would have to deal with Jason. Right now, they're just checking out New York City. It is nighttime in the city. People are just walking and driving through the city. Young gang members are just relaxing on some of the sidewalks. Sora hears the radio playing on some buildings, and music plays as a voice talks on it. 

Man on radio: It's like this, we live in claustrophobia, a land of steel and concrete trapped by dark waters. There is no escape, nor do we want it. We've come to thrive on it and each other. You can't get the adrenalin pumping without the terror, good people. I love this town. 

Sora heard that, and he shakes his head at this. He continues following his friends through the city. They're going to find a hotel to stay at for their time there. For some reason, Sora doesn't know why they picked this city. Maybe it's because they're done going back to Crystal Lake. Kairi looks at Sora, who is deep in thought. 

Kairi: You okay? 

Sora: Yeah. Just thinking about what's been going on.

Kairi: Sora, we came back here just to relax, and to see if there's been any signs of Jason. But right now, we need to relax. 

He looks at her, and smiles. She smiles back. They both lean in, and kiss each other on the lips. Their love is growing every day. The heroes find a hotel to stay at. Sora pays for everyone, and they all get their own rooms. They all settle in, and get some sleep. Meanwhile, in the castle of Dark Illusions, Necrofear and Infernal watch the heroes rest up. 

Necrofear: These heroes are really making me look bad, father. Me, the princess of evil. Because of them, I feel like I'm letting you and mother down, father. 

Infernal: You're not, my daughter. It's only on them. And besides, your fighting skills are still improving every day. Including your dark magic. Your mother trained you well with that. 

Necrofear then changes the image to Crystal Lake. She looks at the bottom of the lake. She spots the dock that was destroyed on the heroes' last encounter with Jason. And there, she spots Jason's body trapped under the broken dock. She smirks at this, knowing that Jason's job is not finished yet. 

Necrofear: Don't worry, Jason. You're get your revenge on the heroes soon. I'll be sending someone down there to help you out. 

She turns away to go think of something. Her father continues watching this. Back with the heroes, they're now sleeping on their beds. As Sora sleeps, he dreams about something. It is a beautiful night in New York. Sora is walking with his friends on the bridge. He holds Kairi's hand. They look at the stars, and see how beautiful they are in the sky. As they walk, Sora notices a man standing on the bridge, just staring at the city. He frowns as he looks at the figure. 

Sora: Sir, are you okay?

The man then turns around, to reveal himself to be Jason, who is wearing his mask, and has his machete.

Sora gasps as he sees him. Kairi screams in shock. Goofy jumps away in fright. Ruby is screaming in complete horror as she sees Jason. Yang is by her, and she looks in shock. Michiru gasps in horror. Aelita screams in horror. Jason stares at them as he walks towards them. Sora then summons his keyblade, preparing to fight him, but then, he wakes up from his dream. He looks around as he sits up. He sees that he's still in the hotel room. He looks to his left, and Kairi is seen sleeping by him. He sighs, and lays back down. He closes his eyes, and thinks of happy things in his mind. But little does he and his friends know, New York will have a new problem. 

Here's the sneak peek of Kingdom Hearts: Friday the 13th part 8: Jason takes Manhattan. Looks like Sora and his friends are gonna be dealing with Jason again, but this time, in New York City. The city that never sleeps. Now New York has a new problem. What will the heroes do once they'll deal with him again? Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.