Chapter 34: You have to play by the rules

Scene from Kingdom Hearts: Saw 2

They enter the cage room. But as soon as they do, the lights inside turn on. Sora looks around, and looks at Riku. He shakes his head, and they both know that they need to find out what's going on. Momo looks at John, who is watching them from his seat. She wonders what he is up to. Rigg, Kerry, and Eric look around with them. Just a bunch of machines in the room. And a table with a large sheet covering it. 

Rigg: Clear.

They all stand easy as the cops put down their weapons. Both Eric and Sora look at the sheet, and they both remove it, to reveal a bunch of computers. On them are live footage from somewhere, and they see people on them in a room. Both Sora and Eric look in shock as they see this. 

Eric: Shoot.

Everyone else looks at them. 

Kerry: What?

Eric: I don't know. 

Sora: Guys, get over here. Look at this. 

Everyone else joins them, and they see the footage. They remove the rest of the sheet, and look at the computers. It shows that they're in some kind of house. Sora looks closely at the computer, and his eyes widen, as he sees their missing friends on it. Eric looks at it too.

Eric: Shoot. (Points at one person on it) I think that's my son.

They all look, and see a young teenaged boy sitting in a corner. Sitting next to them, is Kairi. She looks really scared. Tears come out of her eyes.

Sora: Riku, it's Kairi...

Eric: He's got my son. 

They both walk out of the room, and walk to John. Rigg and Riku follows them. The rest of the heroes see them coming. 

Momo: Sora, what is it?

Sora: Momo, he's got Kai, and Toji. 

Momo gasps in horror, hearing that he has her boyfriend. Which means, he got their friends too. Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Kai, Kairi, Namine, Jaune, Donald, and Yuu. Eric walks to John.

Eric: What the heck is that? Hey! Hey! What the heck is that?

John: It's your son, Daniel. You remember him, don't you?

Eric: I know who he is, you piece of crap. What is he doing on that freaking monitor?

Sora: And why are my friends on there too?

John: Well, I haven't looked at the monitors for some time, so it would be hard for me to say, but I would imagine that, um, he's cowering in a corner with a look on his face, along with the scared look on Kairi's face. 

Eric tries to charge at him, but Rigg holds him back. Sora is about to attack him, but Riku holds him back too.

Eric: You motherfreaker!

Rigg: No, Eric. Wait. 

Sora: You put me and my friends in this sick game of yours! 

Eric: You motherfreaker! Where is he? Where is he?

Momo: Where's my boyfriend and our friends?! Where are they?!

John: Where are they? That's a problem you're all gonna have to solve before it's too late.

Winter: What are you talking about? 

John: They have about two hours before the gas creeping into their nervous systems begin to break down their bodies tissues and they begin to bleed from every orifice they have. (Smiles) Oh, yes. There will be blood.