Chapter 59: The story of Jason Voorhees, Tina frees Jason

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Friday the 13th part 7: The New Blood

With Whitney and her friends, they're outside by a camp fire, to keep them warm. Deborah and Harry are with them. They're just talking while drinking. They're also roasting some marshmallows. As they talk, Wade comes running to them. He stops by Harry and Mike. He looks at everyone. 

Wade: Guys, guys. I just found some old destroyed stuff and a couple broken-down cabins about about three or four miles over there. It's gotta be stuff from the old camp. Who wants to go check it out? 

Mike: Is this all we brought to dirnk? No root beer or anything? 

Richie: Screw that root beer crap. This is Dr. Pepper, my friend. 

Harry: The old camp? You mean Camp Crystal Lake?

Wade: Yeah. You do realize this camp was closed down, like, 7 years ago? 

Harry: Yeah. Well, listen up. My family lived here before. So I'll tell you the story. This was this boy, named Jason Voorhees. In 1957, he drowned in the lake. None of the camp counselsors heard him yelling for help. And soon enough, everyone forgot about him. And that's when the murders first started. 

Amanda: Did Jason do it?

Wade: Well, no. It was his mother. She went freaking nuts. Killed all these counselors as the camp was being rebuilt and reopen. Blamed them for her son's drowning. He was, like, deformed or, uh, retarded or something. 

Harry: Well, she did killed the two counselors who didn't save him. They were making love while he drowned. Her mind snapped when she lost her son, and she went insane. She'd do anything to keep the camp from being opened up again. In '59, she started a bunch of fires. And in '62, somehow, she poisoned the water in the lake. Like I said, she'd do anything to keep it from reopening.

Wade: Mom got hers. Uh, apparently, there were survivors. One of these girls, she cut that lady's head off with a machete. And here's the strangest thing. Her son, Jason, he came back. He was actually there. He watched his mom being beheaded. 

Harry: Yeah. Jason watched the whole thing happen in front of him. And then, he took his revenge. 

Deborah: Revenge? 

Harry: Yeah. 'Cause, two months later, two of the survivors disappeared. Just vanished. No one knew what happened to them, until five years later. Did you see the abandoned counselor training camp way over there on the other side of the lake?

Mike: Yeah. 

Whitney: Wait. You mean, that's where his killing spree started?

Harry: Yep. For five years, the area that surrounded the old camp, it was abandoned and sealed off. And then, I heard a lot of murders happened over there. I was only four years old. And my sister was three. Jason killed everyone in that training camp, including a deputy, and an old timer. 

Richie: (Chuckles) Old timer. 

Wade: Until there was only four left. Oh, and that includes, the other survivors from his mother's killing spree. They found out where he lived. In the forest of the old camp. In a shack. They went in there to fight him. While in there, they found a lot of things. Jason kept his mother's head, and built a shrine around it. And around the shrine, were the decomposed bodies of the two survivors. He did kill them, and brought their bodies there. They fought Jason hard, and a girl stabbed him in his shoulder with the machete that killed his mother. They thought they'd got him, but it gets weirder. 

Richie: (Scoffs) I'm sure it does.

Wade: Somehow, Jason, he survived that. 

Amanda: How could he possibly survive after being stabbed in the shoulder with a machete?