Epilogue

Six years later...

"What do you want Hala? How many times I have told you to not show me this attitude of yours. Show some respect man" Aban didn't know how to to control his anger.

"Instead of accepting your mistake you are accusing me of disrespecting you" Hala raised her voice.

"Control your voice Hala!" He instructed.

"You talked to her or not?" She asked her question again.

"Yes I did but it's not what you are thinking. Why don't you trust me?" He was hurt by her accusations.

"When I asked you to stay away from him you should do it" She made her point clear to him.

"I am not having an affair with her. She is just my colleague that's it. She needed my help and I just helped her. That's it" He cleared himself.

"Yeah a colleague you liked six years ago" She said jokingly.

"Oh come on! If I liked her back then I would have married her not you" He said truthfully.

"So you are regretting?" She didn't know himself why she was arguing to him as she knew he would never cheat her.

"You know when I like you the most?" He asked with serious expressions.

"When?"

"When you don't use your tongue" He pressed his lips together to control his smile.

She kept staring at him.

"She likes you Aban!" She told him like ke didn't know that.

"Yes, she like a father of two kids. But that's her problem not mine" He released a long sigh.

What was his mistake if someone liked him?

"Well just maintain some safe distance with her then"

"What safe distance? Do you think I sit beside her" He was annoyed now.

"I don't know. Just stay away from her"

"I already do that. Thanks for telling me"

"Your welcome" She said and walked out of the room.

Aban was standing alone in the middle of the room. The things hadn't changed for them. Having a few fights in a month was a major thing in their marriage.

Nobody was ready to stay quiet when the other was angry or upset with anything, that just resulted in arguments.

It was their nature and they weren't able to change to it. So they have compromised with it.

Aban never understood how they were never used to have arguments in the start of their relationship.

'Tab zubanain hi girwi rakhwai huin thin tabhi khabi nahi lare' He laughed lightly.

(We were not used to talk to each other that's why never fought back then)

Aban walked out of his room. Hala was watching TV in the lounge. Kids weren't present there. He saw time on the wall clock.

It was past ten. Kids must have slept, he thought and walked towards the kids bedroom.

He opened the door slowly, trying to not make any noise. The lights were dim and the room was silenced.

Two little angels were sleeping on their respective single beds.

Room was covered in pink. From the bedsheets to the wall color, everything was in two colors, white and pink. It was certainly a girls room.

He smiled watching the faces of his baby girls. They were growing up so fast. Six years have passed, and they were blessed with two daughters.

Elder one, Ayla was named by his father.

Younger one, Eshal was named her mother.

They had arguments on selecting babies names too. From select clothes to selecting anything for their daughters they always used to argue.

Something things just doesn't change.

He kissed his daughters and left the room to see his angry wife. She was watching a drama serial.

A man was saying something to a woman  on the TC screen.

"Is the poor hero also making his wife angry by helping his colleague" He said jokingly.

"No, he respects his wife's opinion"

"Well I respect my wife's opinion too. Like last week, I bought an ungly color T shirt just because my wife liked it" He turned the TV off and fixed his gaze on his wife's face.

"It isn't ugly" She hid her smile.

"Yes, It is and I am telling you. I will use it as my sleeping dress only" He teased her.

'Kar ke dekhain' She challenged.

(Try to do it)

"Oh I am scared" He whispered huskily to her.

"You are scared of me" She also whispered.

'Han ku k churailoo sy bohat dar lagta hy mujhy' He lightly touched his lips to hers.

(Because I am scared of witches)

Hala who was expecting him to say something romantic, saw him with open mouth.

"Say sorry, Right there" She stared at him.

"I am not sorry" How could he do what she wanted.

Not so easily.

"You spoiled my mood Aban!" She slapped his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I know how to make your mood!" He whispered touching his lips to her ear.

"Oh really"

"Yes"

"Then say that you love me" She demanded.

"Why?"

"You haven't said I love you, in a long time" She complained.

"That doesn't mean I don't love you now. You just can't speak the same words everyday to the same person" His serious face turned into a teasing on as he said the last words.

"So you want to say to anyone else" She fixed her eyes in his dark ones.

"I am not that lucky"

"Yes, Alhamdulillah" Both burst into laughter on her words.

"But you haven't said it in a long time now to the same person" She repeated.

"As you wish, sweetheart" He happily followed her command.

He saw into her eyes with spark in his eyes. Then he leaned down at her face and said huskily,

"I hate you" Before she could express anything, he sealed her lips.